anyone know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah we aren't supposed to talk about illegal things, but I'll just say it's called a mod chip and once you put it on, you can only play those burned discs. Which is still ok though because then you just burn your old games, but I don't have one so I dunno exactly how the process works. Like Comp said, google it.

Mod chips in themselves are not illegal. How you use it may be. If you play a burned copy of a game that you OWN, it's perfectly legal. If you play a burned copy of a game that you don't own, that's when you can get into trouble.

Yeah true, most people use them so they can just rent a game from blockbuster or wherever and then burn it and bam, they got a 50 dollar game for a few bucks.

Yeah I'm sure lots of people do that but they're not liked among the hardcore respecful gamers.

Chris

i don't burn rented games but i do burn my friends games to play. just think of it as they are "lending" there backup to me,lol.

lol. i dont do it but rather my stepbrother who spends all of his paychecks on them.....:-/....hes wasted about 2k dollars on video games....and he only has a ps2 :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom