America and its downfall

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
As history shows it repeats it self. As history aslo shows great empires show themselves, then they fall. Rome lasted from 27 BC to gee about 300 AD or so? Empire wise. Now most great empires fell either two ways, Invaders, or falliing apart inside out or a combo of the both. Personnelly I feel america will slowly began to fall apart the justice, and many other systems will become currpot. A series of bad leaders will make a series of mistakes that will combine to the fall. We had a debate about this in World History. And he made one point clear. Very few empires have lasted more then 500 or so years. Eptyians, and china are the greats. Epty had a series of Old Kingdom, Middle, And New. China haven't studied them yet. BUt Frankly I compare America much like to rome. We have conqured a large area /me points to the west. We are a world power. And we have hit our peak. I think america has hit its peak now in time this will began to fall. No one knows how long this peak will last. But when it does America will fall and when it does I feel it will pretty much fall apart from curption, and weak leaders. How do you think America will fall.

Plz note not saying this will happen in our lifteims. However I could easly see this "peak" we are out began to fall within the next 50 years. We have lasted 250 or so years? Rome lasted 300 or so. I figure we'll outlast rome's rein. But I will place a bet down that America will be near the verge of ending within the next 150 to 200 years.

The only way this is possible is if an invasion from another planet happens.

If you're actually telling me that all of America's allies will not be able to destroy the invading country, then die.

In other words, America the land with almost every race on this planet along with probably the most allies is going to die is just blasphemy to me.

I hate to say this. But all empires do fall. Now america may not call itself a empire. But all countries do well. republican ones esp. And who says it has to be just a plain old invader. Not even all of euro could take on America (toss in china and you got yourself a different story) but anyways America will fall in 150 to 200 years. It will impolde on itself. Rome fell this way. Its gov changed and became currpoted, its poeple became to feel untouchable, and its enemies lunched MANY unsuccesful wars on rome, but the wars weakened them. And over time they were broken down, and fell apart. I can see the same happening to america.

You have to understand, we live in slightly different times...wait, HUGELY different times. It's not a time of "command and conquer" (if I may borrow that) anymore. It's not like there's walls surrounding America to protect from barbarian raids. There's no hoards of people sacking our towns raping and pilliging along the way. Back then there was constant turmoil, it's different these days.

It just doesn't make any sense. The only way we could fall is if North Korea and China decided to drop a bunch of nukes and send in all their troops, then maybe. But self-implode? I don't think so. Communism self-implodes, not capitalism...not a democracy like ours.

Tell you history teacher this. "You have quite an imagination." Tell him that, I'm serious. Say Gannon Valgard said so.

I don't know why u guys say that America will always be the greatest etc. The guy is not talking about this happening next monday. I'd say that in 200 years anything can happen. And Amorssang, u are right about the times being different, no walls, no barbarians, but lot's of terrorist. lot's of nukes, lot's of drugs. These and many other things might not seem that dramatic now, but give it 200 years and there could be no America anymore, infact in 200 years there might not be any humans on this planet. This ofcourse being highly unlikely but as I said, anything can happen in 200 years.

I get what he's saying, of course there is NO way to tell, it's all opinion because no one can predict the future. But it's possible. Although, 50 years sounds waaaay to soon. If something like this did happen it would not be for a looong time.

ok i agree with you saying that all empires come to an end and i also share an interest in the romans....now for the downfall of America...truly i think America will never completely come to an end instead they will be over taken by China and then other such asian countries. This will of course make them no longer a world leader.

I do not know whats it like over there but we, in Australia, are already feeling the affects of China's booming economy. All industrial products etc have risen in price dramatically. This is sign that things are already in full gear.

I do not think though that we should look at this in a bad way as history depicts that it just happens...it has to happen...it is the cycle of life so to speak.

Who knows when it will happen? but we can be pretty sure that it WILL happen....

These governments you point out were dictators and reguardless of outside forces acting to expidite thusly would have collasped of their own accord. America is not a dictatorship.

Back
Top Bottom