Ipod Vs creative players

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have niether. Rio Carbon. SLeek, thin, 5gb capacity, and great sound. Creative is ok, but overall, ipod pwns. Love their photo ipod...

yeah i thought there would b too many brends to list all so i picked the 2 big ones

hey if u have a micro and i have a touch how cum creative only has 1 vote?

It depends how you want to spend your money, if you want a good mp3, that can download all your music into another comput, really good memory for its price, but looks like anal discharge, then you go with the Zen.

If you want a mainstream cool kids, good looking, earphone breaking, waste of money, breaks easily, really easy using click-wheel, color screen, and has a bunch of gadgets to go with it, then you buy the iPod.

It depends on how much money you have, I had two iPods, both 20 gig black and white, and they served me really well, but lost both of them, now I'm getting a 60 gig iPod photo since my collection got bigger and it's sexy.... but if you go with the Zen, I wouldn't punch you.

ipod... only problem is that you cant get a replacment screen if it breaks (which i have done with mine... got drunk in egypt and dropped it...) their pretty hardy though, ive dropped it loads of times, and it still works... i just cant see what im playing.

lol, if I were to ever buy a mp3 player I would get a Ipod for sure, or a zen micro or what ever they're called cause they're awsome too.

Chris

I've got a Creative Zen touch, it's teh chunk but I dont care that much, it was £100 cheaper than a i-ripoffpod and the sound quality is equal if not better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom