As the school year is approaching....

What classes are you taking? I am taking pretty easy classes...

English 9
Global History 9
Algebra
Living Environment
Spanish II
Drawing and Design for Production (Uses inventor, A.K.A, kickass program that uses 3d Modeling)
Physical Education with seniors which is always wonderful as I am the 14 year old kid whose 4 foot 10 inches with a mullet.
Lunch...I have that with the seniors too....always a joy.
Living Environment lab...

I am not used to doing work at home so this year will be a shock....and I will try and stay off the PC alot so I can do schoolwork...it'll be a hard transition though....High school :-/....

Yourself? :)

Computergen said:
What classes are you taking? I am taking pretty easy classes...

English 9
Global History 9
Algebra
Living Environment
Spanish II
Drawing and Design for Production (Uses inventor, A.K.A, kickass program that uses 3d Modeling)
Physical Education with seniors which is always wonderful as I am the 14 year old kid whose 4 foot 10 inches with a mullet.
Lunch...I have that with the seniors too....always a joy.
Living Environment lab...

I am not used to doing work at home so this year will be a shock....and I will try and stay off the PC alot so I can do schoolwork...it'll be a hard transition though....High school :-/....

Yourself? :)

I remember my first year of high school I got picked on really bad man. Then all of a sudden my sophomore I grew to 6'0 238 pounds no one messed with me then.

Also, became the funny dude.

Cool subjects ... spanish is weird though ... lol
In fact, i get to choose my electives this year for Year 9 ... i don't know what to choose, i definately going to choose Commerce and IST (Information and Software Technology) but i still have a last choice that i am not sure about ... i'm thinking in the lines of electronics, engineering and graphics courses for the last choise ... any ideas ?

im in grade 11

1st Semester
business
welding
math (university/college)
Computers

2nd Semester
business
computers
physics
english (university)

I was lucky b/c my semesters are pretty well balanced...

im in a 5 year apprenticeship...

ive got 3 years at college, 2 years on the job training, with a qualification in aeronautical engineering at the end of it... should be good fun...

11th grade baby...

I'm in the 11th... *sigh* this year is gonna SUCK! ok...
honors english 11
honors calculus ab
ap french 4
ap environmental science
ap u.s. history
debate and speaking
computer tech (visual basic, c++, C#, j#, and the like)
advanced piano
and that's it. I'm also gonna play basketball, golf, and tennis... and IF I have time, go out with my g/f *sigh*

Grade 11

Math/Algebra
Computers (Programming, Java|PHP|C++)
Physics
Religion

Chemistry
Computers (Systems/engineering - linux and stuff)
English
French

well im goin in to form 2 but i dont get a choice :( im forced to do (in order from my fave to most hattesd)
Technogoly (metal/plastic/woodwork and technical drawings both hand and CAD)
Maths
Physics
History
Latin
Chemistry
Art
Biologoy
RE
English
French

thats it i think

Going into 10th...