mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes you think that I haven't been around. If you look you might actually see that there have been a few posts by me too.

I said around EVERY SECOND. Now we all know you just lurk around not signed in...and than when you want to reply you quickly sign in, reply, and sign out. You are probably going to view this within a few minutes.

Hey Guys,
Give David a break for a while, I'm happy to say hes finally listening to his members so lay off and I'm sure we will see some positive changes for the better :)

I'm still around. Except for the occasional fire I really don't think I need to anylonger spend every waking moment in here. Seems the lighter touch is working just fine.
Later,
Seti

geek_gal said:
Yeah i have...You no what im going to have a little ( i said little :p ) rant and whinge..

:mad: BE NICE TO THE FREAK'N MODS!!!! AND DAVID PLEASE RESPECT THEM! and stop disrespecting them all INCULDING DAVID!!
Stop treating them(and everyone) like sh*T!
They deserve more!
They put most of there time and skills and hard work into this site, some of you(or whoever, everyone i dunno) just complains complains complains, and complain about MODS not doing there 'job's you remind me of my girlfriends, bitching and complaining! YOUR ACTING LIKE GIRLS!
Then they might not be so stirct! and leave and stuff like that!
mmkay

:)there that feels better

x.x.x
G.G
HAHA, very nicely put.... thanx for the support, anyway's i been on vacation so i haven't been around lately.

I guess everyone is busy too, so it seems at times no ones around, but we do our best...

Wombat and lurks have been taking a vacation. Lurks is now back to look around and help a few people oout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom