How will this support WoW

SirVal

In Runtime
I'm souping up the pc i just got for free, the specs will be:

Radeon 9800 128mb
512 Rambus 800mhz RAM
1.5ghz intel pentium 4, socket 423

I'm not interested in the fact that it won't run it fast, i'm gonna have it on lowest i really don't care. I'm not asking for people to flame the system either i just want to know how it will run World of Warcraft.

Cheers

That should run fairly well. My friends computer runs flawlessly with (i dunno what make... but this size)

128mb Video Card, 1024 Ram (he has a server running though), and 2.0 ghz

From what i've seen, video card and ram are the two big things for gaming :p Oh... and cache. lol

SirVal said:
I'm souping up the pc i just got for free, the specs will be:

Radeon 9800 128mb
512 Rambus 800mhz RAM
1.5ghz intel pentium 4, socket 423

I'm not interested in the fact that it won't run it fast, i'm gonna have it on lowest i really don't care. I'm not asking for people to flame the system either i just want to know how it will run World of Warcraft.

Cheers

It will work quite well. I'd say no lag (that is caused by hardware, ofcourse internet speed might create some) with the lowest settings.

Hmmm i'm being told by mates that 1.5ghz will result in loads of lag when i play :\
He says this cause he got alot while playing on a 1.7ghz sempron, hmmm pentium 4 and sempron, theres a bit of difference there.

Eh? I've upgraded it, the actual specs are in my sig, they changed a little.
What do you mean do I have the money to spend, mind your own business if you don't mind, it has nothing to do with this thread.

SirVal said:
Eh? I've upgraded it, the actual specs are in my sig, they changed a little.
What do you mean do I have the money to spend, mind your own business if you don't mind, it has nothing to do with this thread.

AHHH! I GOT THE SAME VIDEO CARD AS YOU!!!! lol... i'm done... (the video card's for my other mobo, and it's being gay though :( )

Sorry to hear that pal, I'm basically just wantin my pc to play WoW, even if it's on minimum settings, it doesn't bother me at all.
I think i've got it cracked, it should all work up to scratch.

Back
Top Bottom