Weather!!!

nights are ok coz i have an electric blanket on my bed (they truly are the invention of the 20th century)

Sunny. Warm. A nice, cool breeze. And very nice in the afternoon... haha. california...

Well on the east coast it's usually good weather around 70 or so, but most of the time it rains, sometimes for 3 to 5 day's straight.

Winter's are bitter cold, especially the night's. but the fall and spring are pretty nice. i'd rather live in Arizona though.

Yeah, arizona is nice. This is winter in california: sun, maybe one-two days of rain, no snow for me, and temperatures rarely drop below 50F.

Its been raining here but its been warm the past week. I was watching fox news and I see a small storm heading to the US again

Today is a beautiful day, sunny and warmish:( dam and i have to go out soon, dam the light the LIGHT and see the people! wait...whos ' people'?nooooo i dont no who they are?

cantona said:
nights are ok coz i have an electric blanket on my bed (they truly are the invention of the 20th century)

Agreed!

Electric blankets rock, there soo warm, love them :D..but becareful you dont get water on them:rolleyes: coz not good, no good at all...

x.x.x
G.G

Back
Top Bottom