Gallery: Your desktop

That's their resolution, their screens normal size. Right click on it and click properties to see what resolution they use.

ok here we go

whoah.gif

Doesnt look particularly good, I'll give you that one money_man.

I'd love to share the one on my laptop, but its only good now if you want to watch a DOS screen. I was sitting on some awesome stuff before I went on holiday, and I may have lost it all. darn :( Oh well, I may be able to get it back

get an angelina background and you cant go wrong. do yuo realize if you were with her, u have the hottest female in the world, u have tons of money at ur disposel, u have the kids for family things, u have her at night all alone wearing nothing..........(sorry i was drooling) then u can ask for a ferreri enzo for ur aniversary present or something its the best of all worlds

Dude, it's getting pretty annoying how you pour over Angelina Jolie...it's like that Jack In The Box commercial where that fan of Jack's keeps stalking him and saving the VoiceMail message tapes of Jack's recordings...how creepy. Seriously..it is really getting annoying. She doesn't know you, she probably won't ever want you, so keep it to yourself and stop telling everyone to get some wallpaper of her or something. She's hot, but we all know that already, so stop. I'm sure I'm not the only one...

Back
Top Bottom