Video Card Help

If u got the money then go with 7800GT. The price is $400-$600. It's the best card on the market atm.

jac006 said:
Yeha, it is, that is, until the R520 comes out.

ohh give it up ati man :p R520 might be good, but it ain't in the shops yet, and I don't think that it will be a lot more better than the 7800GT. So nVidia is pwning at the moment.

man i am 15 and hate Ati ther crap my fiends stuffed up my cousins there just crap in my opinion go with nVidea.

daemon said:
ohh give it up ati man :p R520 might be good, but it ain't in the shops yet, and I don't think that it will be a lot more better than the 7800GT. So nVidia is pwning at the moment.

Well, the R520 boasts 32 pipelines... so it'll pwn nvidia. true, it's not out. There are delays in the production... but it WILL pwn.

Modder said:
man i am 15 and hate Ati ther crap my fiends stuffed up my cousins there just crap in my opinion go with nVidea.

I'm sorry that ati has been bad to you. I'm exactly the opposite. Nvidia gave me crap and ati has performed so nicely for me...

Ok, im going to use the computer for gaming, and im willing to put around 200$(Maybe 250$ if its alot better) into a new video card. My mobo is a Abit-IS7-V, and thats all I can get out of it. On EVEREST Home it dosnt say wether its 8X or what.

daemon said:
If u got the money then go with 7800GT. The price is $400-$600. It's the best card on the market atm.

you could get the 7800GTX at the same price

Back
Top Bottom