im so good

jcon89 said:
yea... do you think its gonna uphold a 9600 oc'ed? cuz i wanted to do that.. and im gonna put a 512 stick of ram in it.

AMD will hold up to OC'in much better than anything else :).

MMMMMM 300watt i think you should get like a 400 or 500 watt true power for that 3700 of yours.

Modder said:
MMMMMM 300watt i think you should get like a 400 or 500 watt true power for that 3700 of yours.
Yea that's true, If your friend gave it to you for free its likely its not of the best quality, After reading a recent issue of "Custom PC" i now know how important it really is to have a decent PSU, With your processor and that power supply your computer will be very unstable and may run very hot, Id recommend you buy a new power supply ( I reccomend Antec)

you may not think its that important but a powerful power supply is an immportant part of a pc otherwise may not be getting sufficiant power to certain parts.

im not even thinking about the computer that im gonna build yet. this is a crappy computer that im building on to. and WTF i blew my power supply last night... because.. someone .... was giving me "directions" and effing poof... its gone! now.. i dont have $40 to spend on a new psu.... but i guess when i do ill have to get a 400W or so.

Back
Top Bottom