The Member photos

Re: The all new Member photos...

Computergen said:
Your last site?
My last site was Techspot, I was a member there for over eigteen months, then they got very dictatorial over very petty things, once I accidentally entered a whole post in "bold", they told me not to do that again, or they would take action, what with that, & their stuffy, pompous attitude, I left, but not before I told the what they could do with their site.
Is that what you wanted to know???

MarxSoccer said:
So it really wasn't YOUR site:eek:
You're having a joke Marx,right? my site?, is that what you thought?, "hehe" as you would say, I was a member, it wasn't until I came to CF, that I was made a Mod, within a few weeks too, surprised me!, that put some noses out of joint, but now we all get on OK, keeping the bad lads under control [present company excepted!]
You've given me a laugh, thanks for that!
thumbs.gif

Maurice

Maurice, I'm not saying this to be mean, but I don't understand why David chose you over members that have been here for over 2 years and stuff... did you know David before you came to this forum?

Within a few weeks and already a mod ? Sweet ...
Lol, when you first came here, you probably showed quite alot of responsibility and order :D

dyserq said:
Within a few weeks and already a mod ? Sweet ...
Lol, when you first came here, you probably showed quite alot of responsibility and order :D
Thanks, yes, in all modesty, I suppose I must have done, I was still very suprised & pleased one day when I came online to find the word "Moderator" had appeared!, I had progressed from Newbie to Junior Member first though
Can I just say that I like the way that you communicate, using "proper" English, these shortened words & phrases baffle me sometimes, it had to be explained to me what "lol" meant, I had thought it meant Lots of luck!!, large age gap I expect, I'm in my 70's.

Maurice

PM?
Mental Liberator said:
Maurice, I'm not saying this to be mean, but I don't understand why David chose you over members that have been here for over 2 years and stuff... did you know David before you came to this forum?
No, M.L.,I didn't know him before I joined CF.

Maurice

Hmm ... chat speak ... yea i use the basic ones but i absolutely detest and loathe the people who go 'hi wat r u doin ?' ... i mean they have brains so i would suggest to them that they use it and show it with proper words ... i don't mind the basics such as lol and rofl and all that :D

dyserq said:
Hmm ... chat speak ... yea i use the basic ones but i absolutely detest and loathe the people who go 'hi wat r u doin ?' ... i mean they have brains so i would suggest to them that they use it and show it with proper words ... i don't mind the basics such as lol and rofl and all that :D
Yes, I don't mind some, lol I know now, what's rofl? any more you could teach me?, as to the other gibberish, that's text speak isn't it?, I don't know where you live, abroad from England I'm guessing, here we have kids as young as 7 or 8 with mobile phones, I suppose they're the easiest presents to buy, & they scream & stamp their feet, We couldn't have children, if we could have, they wouldn't have blackmailed us, into having them! I think it's something like 20% of all kids under 15 have them, ridiculous!, what's it like where you live?

Nice chatting, perhaps we could e-mail, if you would like,save clogging up this thread.

Maurice.

Maurice said:
I think it's something like 20% of all kids under 15 have them, ridiculous!, what's it like where you live?

Maurice.

Id say that in here maybe about 40% of all kids under 15 have a mobile phone. And I'm not joking, the % is just a gues but it's prolly something like that.

Back
Top Bottom