CF Logo

logo24lg.jpg

another one of my tereable atempts....... give me ideas of what you would like to see

No...that looks like a powerpoint presentation....plus

Do any of you guys take into account that these have to match with the template? whats wrong with the logo now?

yeah i used Word .. microsoft picture editor ,, and real draw pro......... i no wait till u see this 1

it has to go onto the blue background with the white bit at the bottem (so it fits with the template)

if he is ever going to change it he is going to what something smart, proffesional, etc not something out of powerpiont or something your dog chewed and it looked like the letters CF

135791 said:
it has to go onto the blue background with the white bit at the bottem (so it fits with the template)

if he is ever going to change it he is going to what something smart, proffesional, etc not something out of powerpiont or something your dog chewed and it looked like the letters CF
Were talking about a paid job here :)

135791 said:

Just make a transparent bg? No need to worry about the bg color.

David hasn't asked for a logo making contest and if he does he will set the guidelines its best to ask him first if hes interested :)

Back
Top Bottom