CF Logo

dyserq

Fully Optimized
Ok ... well last time that i saw, the logo was kind of deteriorating and now when i see it, i feel sad, because it looks old and need to be revamped ... i was wondering if all the members who can do graphics try design a competition and see if David agrees if it may or may not need changing ...
I will try myself tomorrow seeing as though i have a whole pile of homework to get through ...
I just thought that it may be a good change, hey, it may be minor but it can significantly change it :D

He probably means that the logo needs to be changed to something more exciting or modern. Basically changing the logo to a different design but keeping the same name.

dyserq said:
Ok ... well last time that i saw, the logo was kind of deteriorating and now when i see it, i feel sad, because it looks old and need to be revamped ... i was wondering if all the members who can do graphics try design a competition and see if David agrees if it may or may not need changing ...
I will try myself tomorrow seeing as though i have a whole pile of homework to get through ...
I just thought that it may be a good change, hey, it may be minor but it can significantly change it :D
Dont bother wasting your time until David agrees with it :D

hows this look
logo0jr.jpg

Back
Top Bottom