Schooling

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
Who are you? I'm the smart dude that does pretty much nothing and yet scores higher then most of his classmates and fully relieased if he put any effort at all itno schooling he'd prob be in college by now. Also most of my teachers tend to relieased fairly quickly w/e subject we are doing normally i have interseting facts or already know partially what they talking about.

Yea. Over the summer i got alot more confident. Dunno what happened. But its easier to talk to poeple.

lol. Thats cool. I dunno insults never reminded me. For the longest time everyone thought i was gay. Didn't really brother to explain myself but then a dude saw me at the movies with this chick which kinda changed that outlook. I used to be nevrous as fuck even around just other poeple. Now I figure spit it out if sounds stupid fix it later. I think the biggest thing that helped me was my alliance. I spent al ot of time on vent talking to a lot of people whic I wasn't used too. I got used to it. And became confident.

lol i used to be like that too...nervous at the site of a person (especially the girl that i liked) but then it lik you said happend over summer!! i went on a cruise to alaska a year ago and i think that helped alot. cuz when i was there i was a completly differant person, i was still a tad nervous around this really hot chick that i liked...but not to bad. and then i think football helped too. i just got this mindset that im a single person in the entire population of human beings, if i embarass myself...it really don't matter in the long run...so i don't really care anymore :D just say random things like "I like Chicken!!" or sumthing like that...especially when there is a silence in class :D.

Cool guys, nice topic too (theres being alot of them lately)

Im the loser :rolleyes: always have been and always will be..
The shy, geeky, ugly werid girl... :( Also easy to get picked/bulled on...
Not smart either, so i got nothing going for me...o well...*sigh*

x.x.x
G.G

Cool guys, nice topic too (theres being alot of them lately)

Im the loser :rolleyes: always have been and always will be..
The shy, geeky, ugly werid girl... :( Also easy to get picked/bulled on...
Not smart either, so i got nothing going for me...o well...*sigh*

erm same....only change girl to guy :p :-/

Back
Top Bottom