I Mile away!! O_O

I live in a small city in the floridian panhandle (USA)

And I do have a 22 somewhere.. No ammunition though lol

draconum said:
Thats pretty scary... I wouldn't want to stay home alone.
But nothing ever happens in my city, about 2 or 3 weeks ago somebody was murdered... but thats as interesting as it gets here.

Chris

last time there was a major murder was in like 2 weeks ago but before that it was like december in my town ( i mean there are some times murders down in the ghetto but i dont here about those as much)

No one cares about ghetto murders, The cops dont bother with the ghetto.

They ghetto like, Has its own laws man

Man that sucks, and rape is some serious stuff, nothing is cool about it. The people that commit it are so low they should be banished off to some island where THEY can be raped by King Kong and his jungle friends.

^ *claps* well said!

Kalgatha said:
GG...i didn't get your story....mebbie i read it wrong but ill read it again...what is the reason your glad you bro had the scanner?

never mind, not really that important to explain to you guys..was kinda personal so yeah n/m...
just trying to prove a point..

edit: btw stalker ya title dont make much sense?..

"I Mile away!! O_O"...

x.x.x
G.G

Ive had no crimes around where I live...But weve had 5 people die at my school while ive been there. One of which was my favriote teacher :(

right ok, so i take it this is the joy joy hapy thread then? no?

On a serious note though, all sorts of bad stuff goes on in every country and county every single day. It's just it hits much harder when its that close to home. I don't agree with the whole 'sleep with a gun' idea. That isn't gonna help. If it's going to happen to you then it will; end of story. Thats life, it may seem harsh but thats the way it is.

I almost lost my best friend in the recent london bombings, and she is carrying on with her life, not letting what has happened get in her way. Now as far as i'm concerned that's how you gotta be. If something is going to happen to you it WILL happen.

Bad Sh*t happens in this world, we've just got to deal with the concequences.

...yes we do have to deal w/ consequinces (sp) but some things are preventable...if a guy tries to come into your house and kiddnap you and you have a gun...you can prevent the kiddnapping. but if its something like a ...a....bombing or sumthing then that really isn't preventable. if you just sit by and do nuthing then there will be consequinces but if you do sumthing ther might not be. appathy is not the answer!! lol

^^^
please see above the reason why the United States of America have over 11,000 gun murders each year

lol lol ... you think u have it bad, u bloddy glad u dont live here.... since the bloddy sixties every where here has blown up.. everyboady shot or stabbed, WE here call it the troubbles......... in the early 90s we had them alll locked down in jail every last arse who though it would b fun to kill inosent ppl but in 95 that arse who shoud b shot clition dicided to get his nose in and came up with the "good friday agreement" which ment they all get out of prision if they burn thier weapons .... so we let them out they didnot burn, and since then hell was unleashed again,..... the last major bomb was in 98 in omagh ... unfortionall i was in it (http://www.itn-theshot.com/VideoPlayer.aspx?NomineeID=9) ........ the bigest bomb i was near was this one when i was going to the petrol station to get some milk and as i aproached it i was florred by this army dude, then kaboomit goes off in our face, i have been in my bombs and shootings, the only injurie i have is a bit of scrap metal went in to my arm so i have a little tiny scar

the other week one of my brother's best mates was murdered ( http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/4144512.stm )

now just b glad u dont live here

Back
Top Bottom