AMD or Intel?

Umm...that'll do, i guess.

Anyway, errr...has anyone else heard about the new VIA C7...by any chance? If VIA was an option, i'd go for them. I just read another article on it, and it's remarkable what a small chip it is and what it has. Up to an 800MHz Bus, 128KB + 128KB of L1 + L2 Cache and up to a 2GHz Bus...along with SSE2 and 3, NX and VIA's security features, all for just a maximum of 20 Watts and a minimum of 100mW. Awesome!

^lmao

And to LK, although your dedication to Intel is inspiring and cute, the fact is that AMD crushes it with the X2 series. There is pretty much no need for an Intel CPU anymore with these chips, you should probably burn all the Intel memories in your brain and start anew with AMD, because Intel is going nowhere. :D

I concur completely with winterfreshpwnz! Why buy a Celeron D when you can buy a more efficient Sempron? Why buy a featureless and expensive CPU like a Pentium 4 that consumes way too much power when you can buy a cheaper, less power-hungry and better-performing Athlon 64? And why buy an even more power-hungry and poor-performing chip like a Pentium D when you can get a much better-designed dual-core solution in an Athlon 64 X2?

I rest my case. :D

Or just get two dual core opteron's and have the most powerful cpu on this whole planet!

lol, not if 8-Itanium 2-wishing Kalthorn has anything to say about that. At least i think it was 8...

Back
Top Bottom