Sony Digital Camera

I used the 5.2 sony cybershot in egypt this year, and i loved it, picture quality was great, and i found it very easy to use, which at 20m is always good... i had a go with the 7.2 in the shop a couple of days ago, and i must say i disagree with you, i found it easy to use...

Also underwater you have an external flash to use, or you dont use a flash, otherwise the flash would reflect off the case and ruin the picture... so flash isnt an issue for me :p

the reviews on this camera that ive seen are all good, and also i liked it when i tried it in the shop a couple of days ago...

Thanks! The links are much appreciated. I'm in the US, so those UK auctions won't really work, and I tried Googling with no real results, but I guess I just didn't look hard enough. That Lycos one looks like a good deal though. Thanks again!

Hmm.. Im thinking of getting a smaller camera for myself, Mines kind of large, Its got a really good zoom though lol Good for when that girl across the room is wearing a skirt and...Well save this conversation for later

Yeah, Is it a silent camera? I would like a camera that didnt beep every time I change something so I could take pictures during class and not get caught lol

spank_fusion said:
Thanks! The links are much appreciated. I'm in the US, so those UK auctions won't really work, and I tried Googling with no real results, but I guess I just didn't look hard enough. That Lycos one looks like a good deal though. Thanks again!

No probs... took about 2 mins to get those links... glad i helped you :D (btw, sorry for getting off topic up there...)

Stalker said:
Hmm.. Im thinking of getting a smaller camera for myself, Mines kind of large, Its got a really good zoom though lol Good for when that girl across the room is wearing a skirt and...Well save this conversation for later

Yeah, Is it a silent camera? I would like a camera that didnt beep every time I change something so I could take pictures during class and not get caught lol

There should be an option in the camera where u can turn off the sounds. Atleast the camera I use has. And yeah, good zoom is nice. For whatever purposes u use it to. :D I had 20x zoom, very good at many purposes, including the one u mentioned :p

And to the topic, spank_fusion, found it anywhere yet?

I'm still keeping my eye on a couple eBay auctions. If I can't win one, I might just break down and buy a new one from the Lycos site. Like I said, I'm trying to get it for cheap, but sometimes you gotta put down the extra bucks for something you really want.

hey...i have the 2.0mp model.................its an extremely small camera,
very sleek, almost all metal body, but it only has a teeny plastic lens in which it gets dirty after a while and you get weird spots all over your pics.

also it has no zoom what so ever.(not even digital)

Movie mode SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! awful quality, about 8fps(very choppy) about 160x210 resolution (AWFULL) and NO sound.

good camera for just a point and shoot model ONLY.

I just upgrade to a 5.1mp t-33 am much more pleased w/ it

Back
Top Bottom