Careers in Computers

If Jeremy had his nooblets in there, they would own me because he would train them to be uber pro and uber micro too, hehe...Boom!! Headshot..

You do know that there are billions of others right? Personally, I wanna be a Computer Hardware Engineer which is basically designing the hardware (like making new CPU architecture or any other component like a video card, etc.). That's the stuff I wanna do because that's really working with the technology and helping it grow and advance. But like I said there are sooooo many, I couldn't even begin to name them all. Google is your friend though in this situation. At one point when I was younger I thought about being a video game developer so I could make games (who wouldn't wanna make a video game?), but then as I got older I realized what that work actually entails and programming isn't really my thing.

It indeed would be cool to design hard drives....actually Now that I think of it. I want to....everyone has problems with hard drives :p....man...*rushes to google* thanks!

winterfreshpwnz said:
You do know that there are billions of others right? Personally, I wanna be a Computer Hardware Engineer which is basically designing the hardware (like making new CPU architecture or any other component like a video card, etc.). That's the stuff I wanna do because that's really working with the technology and helping it grow and advance. But like I said there are sooooo many, I couldn't even begin to name them all. Google is your friend though in this situation. At one point when I was younger I thought about being a video game developer so I could make games (who wouldn't wanna make a video game?), but then as I got older I realized what that work actually entails and programming isn't really my thing.

Now that is super hard, but super great to do. There are soooooooooooo many jobs for computer engineering. If you like playing with resistors, diodes, busses, etc, then that's for you. They design motherboards, circuits, etc. Awesome pay. My sister's husband works for a computer enineering firm. Making top pay.

Back
Top Bottom