Radeon X800 Pro For Sale!

the deceived

In Runtime
Basically I am upgrading to an nVidia GeForce 7800 GTX and I am needing a quick sale on my Radeon X800 Pro Sapphire. It's basically unused due to me not liking the card much, and it's sat on my desk for a few weeks. I bought it for £199 brand new, and due to it being nearly brand new, I am selling it for around £150.

It comes with all the original drivers, manual, CDs, cables (in their original, sealed plastic bags) etc. But unfortunately, my parents threw out the box thinking I didn't need it :mad:

Here's a list of it's specs:

• 256MB of 'Xtreme performance GDDR3 memory accelerates the latest cutting edge 3D applications
  • 256-bit quad-channel GDDR3 memory interface
  • Twelve 'Xtreme parallel pixel pipelines
  • AGP 8X providing a high-speed link between the graphics board and the rest of the PC
  • Six programmable vertex shader pipelines
  • Full support for DirectX® 9.0 and the latest OpenGL® functionality
  • New SMARTSHADERâ„¢ HD technology allows for support for Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 programmable vertex and pixel shaders in hardware as well as OpenGL® via extensions
  • SMOOTHVISIONâ„¢ HD technology provides enhanced image quality by removing jagged edges and bringing out fine texture detail, without compromising performance
  • 3Dcâ„¢ High quality 4:1 Normal Map Compression delivers beautiful scenes without the performance hit.
  • Unique VIDEOSHADERâ„¢ HD engine uses programmable pixel shaders to accelerate video processing and provide better-looking visuals
  • HYPER Zâ„¢ HD is optimized for performance at high display resolutions, including widescreen HDTV resolutions

So it's basically a brand new Sapphire Radeon X800 Pro for £50 cheaper!

Private message me if you want to make an offer, or just leave it on here. I accept PayPal or Personal Cheques. Contact me for postage.

Thanks!

If it helps, I can ship internationally and you can be safe in the knowledge that the card will be supplied in an antistatic bag and package very well.

Contact me for shipping prices!

Back
Top Bottom