Boom Headshot...again!!! sorry noobs

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
I feel this deserves to have a thread on its own. Such funny video clips about gamers, noobs and what they do. Some are funny, while others are so-so:

draconum said:
www.purepwnage.com awsomly funny stuff... I got all they're stuff on a cd so far... can't wait until they come out with more :p
I say watch the episodes.

Chris

Here's a smaller version for streaming...

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/toomuchcs.html

yeah I liked the one where doug goes crazy cause he got killed, and then in the last full episode is another good one.
:D

Chris

In Episode 5 here,
http://www.purepwnage.com/episodes.html

Jeremy babbles on how he is like this uber pro and how noobs will always be noob. So funny. He makes Kyle mad so he goes off to Dougs house where he gets all crazy playing CS:S. I have no clue what that asian guy's doing in there, but i guess he just makes food for everyone.

In another one, he's all saying how his mom's a noob and stuff. Basically there are two classifications he thinks of people or things: noobs and pro. THen there's upber pro like Jeremy or at least he think he is. It's funny when he's saying it though. He OWNS noobs. "You know, it's not like it the noobs fault for being noobs right?" Got to see it in Episode 1 of his site. Episode 2 is funny too.

"Maybe when I'm like really old like 30 or something when I have little nooblets that I can train so they can be uber pros like me. Kyle doesn't think I can get girls because he thinks he owns me but I own at everything so of course I own women too." Funny.

jar4.jpg

yeah... and I like how dave is just there... and he makes food... but you never see him playing games or anything... just making food.

Chris

XD!!! I LOVE IT! IT TOTALY OWNS! omg i love it, the great thing bout it each time ya watch it, it dont get old! :D

" See thats my computer it owns.. it OWNS!":p
And that gun shop quote, omg xD!

Those guys are genuis!! i swear!

x.x.x
G.G

I can't believe this thread got pushed way back. Non one else like these videos? There's quite a few more if you go directly to their site. If you download the longer version of FPS Doug where he's playing CS: Source, it's funny. What is the deal with Dave? He's always camera shy and hates talking. I hear that Doug won't be in any more videos? That would suck.

Back
Top Bottom