Chips

HP sauce:

hp.jpg

Not to be confounded with A1 sauce:

original-a1.jpg

you know that the almighty chip is my favorite snack of all time. i do have to say that the Dorito is by far the best chip in the world. (opinion)

And as far as the salt & vinigar chip go,they are very good too.i like the humpty dumpty chips too.

The spicyier the chip the better... :p

Gonna have to agree there, Doritos r00l, and the dips, Wow don't get me started on the dips.
Mmm Spicey, I wonder if USA and UK will put aside their differences and call things the same, it's so confusing chips and fries :D hehe.

Peace out

lol Have you guys ever tried those sunchips things? Theyre really good, Come in cheddar, regular, sour creme and onion

They go good with pretty much everything too .....hmm.....Im hungry lol *goes to get sunchips*

Especially the Sour Cream and Onions one. I can't get enough of it. You know, ever since this Chips thread got started, I bought like 4 different bags of chips already. Right after I've been on a "chip" diet.

I've got two cans of Lays Stax in my trunk, a bag of Doritos in the kitchen, and a bag of cheetos in my room right now. Time to break out those pimples.

Back
Top Bottom