Collections

I use to collect GI Joes and Transformers back when I was younger. Now transformers are cheap plastic. Like Optimas Primal said, "Die-cast metal. It's a lost art." --Transformers, Beast Wars.

I collect :
The following

Stamps
Anything computer related
Evanescence stuff
Teddy bears ( winnie the pooh bear, soooo cute oww)
Cds
Games
DVDs
Picks, guitar ones for those who dont no(there awesome i want to make earings(sp) outta them aswell)
And old movie tickets for when i had dates wif guys, mind you i only got 2, HA, goes to show dont it..*sigh* :p

I think thats all...

x.x.x
G.G

geek_gal said:
I collect :
The following

Stamps
Anything computer related
Evanescence stuff
Teddy bears ( winnie the pooh bear, soooo cute oww)
Cds
Games
DVDs
Picks, guitar ones for those who dont no(there awesome i want to make earings(sp) outta them aswell)
And old movie tickets for when i had dates wif guys, mind you i only got 2, HA, goes to show dont it..*sigh* :p

I think thats all...

x.x.x
G.G

lol, one time I bought $20 worth of picks because I felt like it :p

Chris

draconum said:
lol, one time I bought $20 worth of picks because I felt like it :p

Chris

^_^ thats the stuff! But i get them everytime i go to my music shop, not by heaps tho, and i no the guy who works there:p BONUS :D heh

x.x.x
G.G

I collect boxes....USPS ships as many boxes as you want free...I had to ship a video card out so I went to order one...and you had ot order in quantities of 25. So I ordered 25 and now I have created a bed with them. Basically its quite simple and comfortable. You fold them up and stack them next to your real bed and you can have twice the space!!! its great! I slept on it last night....but then i tried the concept of "jumping on the bed" and in mid air I remembered they were boxes....and now they form a somewhat table as the boxes cannot support my weight as they were crushed.

^_^

Back
Top Bottom