Collections

Stalker

In Runtime
Hmm.. Most of the people I know collect stuff, Stamps, Hats, weapons (me), books, movies, etc

Do any of you collect things? Itd be interesting to hear about the things people at CF collect

I collect ladies phone numbers :D (this doesn't happen too often)
Also a quite large collection of dirty dishes on my table.

Other than those, I don't collect anything.

ive collected a number of things through my life so far...

when i was young i was really into scrap metal
then when i got a bit older i was just into scrap (junk)
then i moved onto stamps
then coins
then pokemon cards (i think i still have them somewhere)
then i collected Sega Saturn games (i have 16 floating around somewhere)

and finally after giving up all those listed above, i collect.......sugar parcels (the little sugar packets you get at cafe's etc)

i know it sounds weird and i dont know why i collect them but i just cant help it....but i have quite afew now so if anyone needs any sugar just PM me okedokey

fishing equipment... lol ive got too much stuff at the moment, quite a bit of which is broken... i need a clear out...

Basketball cards from the late 1980's to late 1990's. I sort of lost interest in cards, but I do buy some every now and then. I have 8 Shaquille O'Neal rookie cards which I am proud of having.

I still love basketball...but got other expenses to pay and better toys to play with now.

I better start my old collection up....I collected the AOL Free Trial CD's....i had like 100 of em when I was little....hmmm..you can get em anywhere :)

LOL, I don't USE the discs....I have a 5.1MBPS connection! I always wanted to make those huge piles and say AOL sent me all of them within like a year :)

I get those like every month in the mail. I hate those things. Those disc can be pretty lethal too. One time I was using it as a frisbee in our backyard, it got stuck in on the tree trunk. Wannabe ninja star...Imagine if you aim it at someone's neck at high speeds. That's got to hurt.

Back
Top Bottom