Why do my speakers hate me?

Dishdog

Fully Optimized
i just has my Z-5300e's blaring and i noticed 2 of the speakers wern't making any sound. so i check all the cords and setting and it was all fine. so this will be my third time returning these. first time headphones wouldn't work, second time the rear right wouldn't work, and now the front left and rear right won't work. has anybody else had any problems like this with their Z-5300e sperakers or do they just hate me,lol?

I had a similar problem with mine, then I releazied I had knocked the front - back dial to front which was causing the problem!

one front and one rear isn't working, and i already check for that but thanks anyways.

David Lindon said:
I had a similar problem with mine, then I releazied I had knocked the front - back dial to front which was causing the problem!
Yeah thats what i thought might be...

Its happend to me a few times and its anoying!
'so i check all the cords '
Are you sure tho?
Because sometimes the cords at the back if its near a curtin or if you are doing something near your speakers it might just bump this even the slightest and it well go outta whack and the jacks(if thats the right word for them) will go uneven in sound and that...

But i dunno, just putting it out there..?

x.x.x
G.G

i got logitech 6.1 speakers and even though my sound card supports up to 7.1 surround sound the speakers wont work if i have them on 6.1 so i have to switch them to 5.1 and they all work fine

i have tried 5.1,4.1,and 2.1. and i have unplugged all the cords and put them back in just to be sure they are in and they. i'm going to try them on my new computer that should be back from the shop on wendsday juts to be sure it's not just this computer screwing with me,lol.

o ya they are logitech Z-5300e's lhuser.

Mental Liberator said:
Because you touch yourself at night.

Never gets old. And maybe it's your soundcard.

lmao, Why did I have the urge to say that same thing when I read the topic title?

anyways, Id say your best bet is get a refund and buy some new brand.

If its not working over and over its not really going to work in the long run anyways right?

Back
Top Bottom