What do you like to drink liqour wise

Your serious never even tasted a beer wow. And it affects your liver more then anything esle.

I dont drink..i dont smoke and i dont do drugs...and come to think of it..i dont do 'anything'...so im just a goody goody i guess... ;) or not...

But i have tasted beer, and other alcoholic drinks before, i aint gunna lie...there just nothing..i dunno i dont see whats so good about them?
..meh...

Nik00117 how old are you? If your under age as you say, well what i mean is whats the legal age were you are to drink?

Stalker said:
Kills braincells man, Ive never even tasted any alchoholic beverages

..your such a bad lier stalker! :p ahahaha!

x.x.x
G.G

I'm 16, I'll be legal in germany. Frankly I find it hard to believe you have not at least tasted it, Getting drunk off it is a different story. I do some other things but nothing serious, I think ive had one bad drinking exp. I had 15 shots of golden grain. Which is like 95% alchol. Well needless to say I got grounded for being wreckless and forced to clean up my own miss. Anyways i'm going nn see ya.

I drink mainly beer. Sometimes something stronger like get a bottle of something like 60% and mix it with lemonade. And kills brain cells, right. :rolleyes: Alcohol is not dangerous at all unless u use lots of it very often. Whiskey is ok too, but I don't drink it, it's quite expensive.

This is a funny thread, seeing that most the population here is around 16 years of age or so. I'm not gonna say I think it's ok you guys are drinking, but your going to anyway, with or without your parents permission, but if you must, Be safe about it. DO NOT drink and drive, and whatever you do, DO NOT think you can sneak by the law. Sometimes you can, which is pure luck, But that one time you can't, and get busted...Lets just say, You'll learn fast. Even on 1 beer, You get pulled over, Your probably legally able to drive, but just pray you don't get that one cop thats having a bad day, because you WILL lose. If he can't get you for being over the limit, he'll get you for wreckless driving. You cannot argue it, and again you will lose, but those that think they can get around the system and fight a cops call, I just ask one thing....Invite me to the court hearing.

And those that claim Alcohol is bad for you, Just watch the news. They can't make up their mind whether or not it's good for you or bad. Now they proclaim Some beers/Wine can increase life expenctancy, if drank Respectively.

TrdCorolla....5 shots of diff alcohols calls for one nice drink...The Long Island. I also like Coronas, and the JD Downhome.

Again, Just be safe guys.

I'm personally not a fan of cocktails - I prefer things like vodka neat. Nothing like drinking it and it tasting like paint stripper. Perfect. Though mostly I'm a fan of beer, real ales, rum and particularly Jim Bean and Jack Daniels. Great stuff.

dont forget, Everyones got a little captain in 'em lol

Why does everyone like alchohol anyways? I mean... Isn't it bitter?

Stalker said:
dont forget, Everyones got a little captain in 'em lol

Why does everyone like alchohol anyways? I mean... Isn't it bitter?

Not at all - it can take a little bit of time to get used to the various tastes. But mostly alcohol (or for me anyway) is just a drink, I mainly don't drink it to get paralytic, but just because it goes well with whatever I'm doing. For example - hot summers day, nothing tastes better than a bottle or two of ice cold Budweiser.

Back
Top Bottom