Your hobbies?

no I didn't... but its' not somethign that would bother me anyways. I'm open with homsexual people, and they're welcome anytime at my house (metaphoricly).

Chris

Yea my cousins gay. Only me and his siter know. He hasn't opened up yet.Which I think he should do. If your gay your gay if your bi your bi if your staright your staright no need to hide it.

geek_gal said:
yes there is....:\

Is there? Okay u might be afraid of ur friends not be ur friends anymore, but if they can't accept u the way u are are they really that good friends. Ofcourse it's hard for me to say since I'm not gay, but atleast if one of my friends told me that he is gay it wouldn't bother me at all.

daemon said:
Is there? Okay u might be afraid of ur friends not be ur friends anymore, but if they can't accept u the way u are are they really that good friends. Ofcourse it's hard for me to say since I'm not gay, but atleast if one of my friends told me that he is gay it wouldn't bother me at all.

IM NOT GAY...hell i love guys:p..hell yes;)
But yeah...the 'other'...
Thats why i dont have hardly any friends left...part reasons...
Its not just friends gay/bi people have to deal with tho, its family that is one of the big deals...

sorry i keep going off topic...!
*smacks head*

x.x.x
G.G

o_O *hides behind my geek gal* whats going on? I come into a topic expecting people talking about hobbies and this whole page is about gay peoples o.o Theyre invading </homophobisism>

Stalker said:
o_O *hides behind my geek gal* whats going on? I come into a topic expecting people talking about hobbies and this whole page is about gay peoples o.o Theyre invading </homophobisism>

Dont hide behind me, go go be a man... :p
and...
Didnt u get the memo? Its ok to talk about homosexuals, it can be a hobbie its possible, plus be nice, i no its hard and all...

x.x.x
G.G

geek_gal said:
IM NOT GAY...hell i love guys:p..hell yes;)
But yeah...the 'other'...
Thats why i dont have hardly any friends left...part reasons...
Its not just friends gay/bi people have to deal with tho, its family that is one of the big deals...

sorry i keep going off topic...!
*smacks head*

x.x.x
G.G

LOL, I didn't mean u with "u". :D

That sounds weird doesn't it?

But we shall go back to the topic,

ohh, but I don't have anything to say to the topic...

Someone with more imagination than me plz make this thread go back to the topic :D

Back
Top Bottom