Custom Avatars

this has bin talked about already and the answer is NOOOOOOO!!!! just look and the similar threads theres 5 right there.

I mean what is the deal do the mods not trust us or something. It must be cause look no no no. thats the only answer well. I guess we are not trusted.

I personally think it's nice to have some uniformity instead of getting customized avatar like in most forums out there. I couldn't think of a better avatar for a computer forum than the Nvidia avatar I am using now.

Times asked:
3668855744565 times
answer: no

why?: because there will be too much ppl to use it and still, they already have a gallery

Only way to upload an avatar: being mod or admin

True ... been asked countless times ... and the final answer is always no ...
But who cares, its just avatars, its not going to affect you or kill you in anyway so stop worrying about it ...
Might be nice if we add more though but thats already near the limit
Actually, David, do you mind if some members go looking for some more avatars ? :D Not custom ones, but just abit more choice ... hope i don't provoke any trouble or something

Like maybe if you ever get a special amount of posts (like 10,000) you can maybe ask for one, but I dought you'll get it unless you've helped out and that alot... you never know... but don't count on it.

Chris

Why does everyone keep asking this? Its pointless, The ones we have now are fine.

If you want a snazzy little avatar be good and maybe theyll ask you to be a mod -_-

Though, Thatd be a bad reason to be a mod

They would be nice, but David already said no (so many times)
And though I think they are nice I don't get why does someone keep asking about then every week.

Back
Top Bottom