I Mile away!! O_O

good god I hate that police scanner It gets quiet for a while, and a few minutes ago it just opened up machine gun sounds Scared the living daylights out of me lol

They still havent found whoever did it, and the 3rd guy is still missing =\

Mental Liberator said:
Yes because a guy raping a woman is much better right?

almost any guy of age would welcome the sex so it's not really rap

Stalker said:
Oh my god, Nothing bad ever happens in this town... Like a mile away They just found a dead body under the board walk O.O

Last night someone was kidnapped and raped, That guy is dead, and Someone else is missing O_O We just heard it on our police scanner!

Dude Im scared! *locks all the doors* EEP

last time i checked it's really illigal to have a police scanner,lol.

Stalker said:
Oh my god, Nothing bad ever happens in this town... Like a mile away They just found a dead body under the board walk O.O

Last night someone was kidnapped and raped, That guy is dead, and Someone else is missing O_O We just heard it on our police scanner!

Dude Im scared! *locks all the doors* EEP

Thats scary!, this world is going straight down, and its getting worse thats the scary part! :(
Becareful! and yes lol thats a good idea who said that:
Go into a dark corner lol!
..Dont forget you tin foil hat! :p

Police scanners are good tho, they are a good thing to have in some cases(the right was not illegal), my bro has one and it actually came in handy one day for him and my mum and me..some of the story, ill brack it down..:
I live with my mum and and my mums b/f at the time and her got into a fight and yeah i wont go into it but..yeah neways i called the cops on him, and it must of came though the police scanner my bro has(he lives with he's fiancée) so at the time they were listening to it, which is really spooky if you think about it, how come they were listening to the scanner at that time of the night and when it come in(if you get me)..Still to this day im thankful for that scanner my bro got...still its a puzzle tho..
Sorry for the story:eek::rolleyes:

Stalker said:
Rape is bad period lol
then why 'lol' about it?

guys can we get off the 'rape' thing too, it not appropriate...

Ok ... thats sounds abit horrific where you live ...
Hopes it not close to me :rolleyes:
Anyways, what i do if i get scare is i call a friend and talk and all that ... takes your mind off things, helps sometimes ;)
Somehow, we are having alot of troubles in Sydney ... riots and all that :D Stupid new government legislations :rolleyes:

Dishdog said:

First of all I'm talking about homosexual rapists, number two, I wouldn't want a 40 year old crack whore with aids raping me, maybe you want sex from every woman, but I have very high standards, and for the people in your "almost" they are perverted uncivilized human compost.

Normally when somthing bad goes down. I distract myself. Best to slowly deal with the breif then all at once. LIke on friday I got turned down. I came home had a few drinks and played some BF2 really hasn't be that bad already over it.

lol I keep thinking Im hearing things outside, So I just pump up the Grindcore music lol

and its not illegal to have a police scanner, Its just illegal to use CBs on a police frequency. Atleast in my county

Dishdog said:

hmm...most ppl doing the rapeing are guys....so if a guy gets raped....then i would call it rape...cuz even tho i do admit i prolly would "welcome the sex" if it was a woman...i MOST DEFINATLY WOULDN"T if it was a guy!!!

but enough of that...do you have a shotgun stalker?? were do you live? i would go hunting for him if i was there...grab my shottie and head out!! seriously...me and my dogs :D.

GG...i didn't get your story....mebbie i read it wrong but ill read it again...what is the reason your glad you bro had the scanner?

Back
Top Bottom