Help with Cable Management

Ð88

Fully Optimized
Here's my computer. The only real bad part about it is all the cables in the way. Sucks huh? lol. Yeah anyways I want to clean up the cables some how but I really don't want to take the mobo off and run them behind because that requires a lot of work that I just don't want to do right now. Basically I am asking for directions and placement ideas that you guys have used that make it look good. Ideas anyone?

Dscf0675.jpg

Dscf0672.jpg

Well if the cables aren't long enough, then they'll have to run in front of the window to reach. If necessary, you can buy extensions for most cables. I like to tuck them in the corners around the window where they won't be seen. Electrical tape is your friend.

Yeah the cables really arent long enough to tuck them out of the way so i guess I am S.O.L.

I use cable ties to concentrate the bundle of cables together so they're not spread out all over the place.

Kind of like now network admin would bundle up the patch cables with cable ties so they would look neat when it comes off of the switch at work.

Back
Top Bottom