Funny videos (all video threads merged)

Re: Funny clip

cantona said:
ok GG your reply is the most confusing thing scince the German enigma code....did u ask us (males) to touch ourselves?

did u say the guy in the clip touched himself 12 times or just made those paticular motions (wanking off) 12 time?

also i cant even guess wat u were trying to say when u said "the more times too..."...i seriously cnat figure out that bit or most of it matter of fact

No i didnt ask to touch yourself! omg!
I ment that he touched himself 12 times..like he could keep hes hands away or off himself lol

draconum said:
yeah it's a habit after awhile :p
Plus cantona I think she was saying that when ever the mime did the hand movment for "Man" or "guy" or "him" it seemed as though the mime was unzipping his pants... lol :D:p

Chris

HAHA, yeah i thought its a habit!
Yeah and draconum is right, thats what i ment...

Stalker said:
Hey, You know what would be funny

If there was a mime on the forums

And he couldnt talk

That would be sad,

Wed never know he was there

*pause*
*Looks strangely at stalker*
hmmm, yes, yes stalker!
*nods head in agreement*....
..mmmmmmm

x.x.x
G.G

That was pretty good. I still think the "Boom!!! Headshot" one was super funny. Remeber that one? I still have the link to it...

TRDCorolla said:
That was pretty good. I still think the "Boom!!! Headshot" one was super funny. Remeber that one? I still have the link to it...

www.purepwnage.com awsomly funny stuff... I got all they're stuff on a cd so far... can't wait until they come out with more :p
I say watch the episodes.

Chris

THat takes skill. I've tried acting along those lines. Its REALLY difficult to act without speaking.

The FPS Doug was probably the best of all the movies they made. I thought when the Jeremy and the girl episode was pretty funny how they're trying to hook up through game characters online and Jeremy got cuaght kissing the screen.

Thanks for the link by the way. FPS Doug rules...Boom!! Headshot!!!!

Back
Top Bottom