Hurricane Explorer-Staff Members Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
My only response, I'll answer everything what you asked.

Some more about Windows Vista... The company I work at is a Microsoft Partner and I was just talking to my Microsoft guy a few days ago. We're developing on Avalon for our new app which is actually the graphics engine they are building vista on which also is not out yet. Because we have MSDN I have seen and used the latest beta of vista, and although I did sign a NDA with microsoft concerning some parts of avalon and vista that they went into great detail about, so far so good, they've re-written most of the kernel according to microsoft and users will not have admin priviliges by default to fix some security. The graphics engine is blazing fast and great to work with. BTW, if anyone wants proof of MCP - not that it really matters I agree it's a stupid certification, you just get paid twice as much with it and it helps you get a job.... I'll be happy to pm you a username and password for the secure members site where you can view my transcript electronically and securely.

To address security and cost... I have a linux box, I run my webserver for personal stuff off my fiber line. At work we use Windows... Why? Because while at home Linux gives me a lower total cost of ownership, at work Windows comes out significantly cheaper when you factor in human time and support. Of course linux is free software and is very secure.... but if you get updates and are network admin worth anything, especially at a tech company where everyone is savvy, you can secure Windows just as well as Linux. And yes it is easier, that is why the cost is lower, because they have to factor in my and other's hourly rates in working on the network and decide weather it would be worth paying us less hours, much less for support, and more for software, OR less for software, more for support and human hours. Linux and Windows both have their places and a blanket statement like that makes NO sence.

Now a tad bit of history about last statements. For the sake of you, and if you have/eventually get any investors, take a hint from the dot.com crash. They had venture capital (something, thankfully that is a lot harder to get right now), they had no product - just "something' in the future, and they had no business plan.... Sounds a bit like your "business", unless there is something you haven't revealed yet. So if your really serious abot this, make a sound business plan, decide on a service or product to offer, narrow in and focus on one thing, then once you have that perfected and have gained some market share branch out.... Maybe take a business class in college (Business 101), and try starting this afterwords.... Tech skills are great, but you need much more to run a business. This last section, was to try to help you, not degrade you.

Reply-Paretovex

Good Day,

I am well aware that Linux is more secure, as I use it myself.

Linux is the Kernel of the Operating System.

I would not use a Microsoft Webserver as it is not easy to secure thoroughly.

Which is why most just use Linux, or UNIX based Servers for that purpose, and more.

For other purposes, The Microsoft Windows Operating System is essential, otherwise I would not be using Microsoft Windows.

This includes my programming courses and so on.

Paretovex (formerly named Hurricane Explorer), is a system built to improve today, I have a solid plan, I am only experimenting and starting with websites.

Paretovex is in no way related to the (dot.com crash), it will in no way end up that way, as it does not work that way.

I certainly do agree that Windows and Linux have their places.

The way I/Paretovex work's is:

We will spend enough money to get the best.

We accept ONLY the finest.

For Example:

I like to buy Electronics, Computers and so on.

I KNOW that Pioneer Electronics and JVC manufacture excellent, professional grade products, BUT, we know that their prices (Pioneer Electronics), are higher than the other cheaper ones, but it is worth it.

I would rather spend $100,000 on a good, professional grade Pioneer Sound System with 7.1 Surround Sound, rather than spend $20,000 on a Soundbarrier or BlastKing Sound System.

The above currency is Jamaican.

I hope you see my point.

I will not purchase anything cheap.

I will certainly NOT hire Windows Machine Operators over Linux Machine Operators IF I have the option just to save money.

If I have to pay the Linux Operator $80,000 a month while I could pay the Windows one $20,000 a month, I would pay the Linux one, as it would pay off and things would be better, I have never been interested in keeping money, I only use it to get what I need.

I will have to deal with Microsoft Products, and I always will, as I use them and everyone else in the world does, as it is a common standard.

As Paretovex fights Spyware, Viruses, and more, that is only for Microsoft.

If Microsoft is open-mided enough, they should examine the Linux Operating System and think long and hard about implementing improvements to their Operating System which are relative to Linux's good qualities, then they would not have to worry.

Spyware and Viruses, Especially Spyware are too big a problem nowadays, I do NOT like to encounter spyware problems all the time which causes computer slowdowns, etc.

What Microsoft needs to do is turn over a new leaf and configure their operating system in such a way that it does NOT download NOR do what it is not supposed to, which is why Linux users do not have spyware problems.

HACKERS,

Hackers do NOT often take the risk of hacking Linux Systems as it enables them to track down the Hackers and/or report them, I know of such events.

Better yet, they need to make it unhackable.

They should also examine the freeBSD Operating System, as it is very secure.

Reply-Paretovex

Good Day,

I am well aware that Linux is more secure, as I use it myself.

Linux is the Kernel of the Operating System.

I would not use a Microsoft Webserver as it is not easy to secure thoroughly.

Which is why most just use Linux, or UNIX based Servers for that purpose, and more.

For other purposes, The Microsoft Windows Operating System is essential, otherwise I would not be using Microsoft Windows.

This includes my programming courses and so on.

Paretovex (formerly named Hurricane Explorer), is a system built to improve today, I have a solid plan, I am only experimenting and starting with websites.

Paretovex is in no way related to the (dot.com crash), it will in no way end up that way, as it does not work that way.

I certainly do agree that Windows and Linux have their places.

The way I/Paretovex work's is:

We will spend enough money to get the best.

We accept ONLY the finest.

For Example:

I like to buy Electronics, Computers and so on.

I KNOW that Pioneer Electronics and JVC manufacture excellent, professional grade products, BUT, we know that their prices (Pioneer Electronics), are higher than the other cheaper ones, but it is worth it.

I would rather spend $100,000 on a good, professional grade Pioneer Sound System with 7.1 Surround Sound, rather than spend $20,000 on a Soundbarrier or BlastKing Sound System.

The above currency is Jamaican.

I hope you see my point.

I will not purchase anything cheap.

I will certainly NOT hire Windows Machine Operators over Linux Machine Operators IF I have the option just to save money, when Microsoft Delivers Secure-enogh products, then you can tell me that they are secure, and maybe I will think about considering it, after testing.

If I have to pay the Linux Operator $80,000 a month while I could pay the Windows one $20,000 a month, I would pay the Linux one, as it would pay off and things would be better, I have never been interested in keeping money, I only use it to get what I need.

I will have to deal with Microsoft Products, and I always will, as I use them and everyone else in the world does, as it is a common standard.

As Paretovex fights Spyware, Viruses, and more, that is only for Microsoft.

If Microsoft is open-mided enough, they should examine the Linux Operating System and think long and hard about implementing improvements to their Operating System which are relative to Linux's good qualities, then they would not have to worry.

Spyware and Viruses, Especially Spyware are too big a problem nowadays, I do NOT like to encounter spyware problems all the time which causes computer slowdowns, etc.

What Microsoft needs to do is turn over a new leaf and configure their operating system in such a way that it does NOT download NOR do what it is not supposed to, which is why Linux users do not have spyware problems.

HACKERS,

Hackers do NOT often take the risk of hacking Linux Systems as it enables them to track down the Hackers and/or report them, I know of such events.

Better yet, they need to make it unhackable.

They should also examine the freeBSD Operating System, as it is very secure, it may be less user friendly, but they should work towards that.

Aaron, if you are have a say in anything that Microsoft does, you should talk to them instead of sitting here and insulting/bashing me unessecarily and do something goo for once.

Thank You for your advice (even though it does not help me).

This e-mail is with the intention to do good.

jac006, Hurricane Explorer has been successfully renamed and the system is currently undergoing and overhaul procedure, you will not be affected negatively.

This means that you are a staff member of Paretovex, not Hurricane Explorer-Comptomatrix.

Thank You very much.

Good Day: Thank You.

Good Day,

Thank You very much.

I believe that you are very knowledgable as well.

Have a nice day.

Good Day

Good Day,

My Apologies for taking such an extended period of time to respond, my internet connection failed.

A couple of minutes :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom