Your hobbies?

Wow did I ever forget about all the stuff I do.
I also play guitar and Saxaphone as well as writing music and such, I enjoy Math and Physics, I have quite a fair collection of stamps (although I need to sort them), I always enjoy playing a good xbox game and pc game here and there, Swimmings a cool thing todo and other then that I can't think of any more. If I do think of more I'll post them :p

Chris

XD ! funny you should say that, i need to sort though a crap load of my stamps aswell! omg thanks for reminding me..even tho i didnt want to be..but there better sorted in there right albums and off my bedroom floor HA! :rolleyes:

Do you write your own songs on guitar? :eek: and if you do whats your secret to it!

and to you Stalker!
Stalker said:

*gets down on one knee*

Would you do me the honor of being my Ewife?

lol

AWWW! ^_^
...thats so so sweet...nice ring too :p

Hey that reminds me, last time a guy got on his knee....ah ..actually never mind that...lol
NEWHO... :p

I think you no teh answer to that tho ;) if it be on the net or in person..

PLUS, what made you come out wif that?
..Cant help but wonder!

x.x.x
G.G

Just got into it! I love it so much...You get such a rush out of it. You intersted in it david?

geek_gal said:
AWWW! ^_^

Hey that reminds me, last time a guy got on his knee....ah ..actually never mind that...lol

..Cant help but wonder!

x.x.x
G.G

o_O Do I wanna know what happened? lol

And what made me ask that? Your the perfect geek girl, duh lol

geek_gal said:
XD ! funny you should say that, i need to sort though a crap load of my stamps aswell! omg thanks for reminding me..even tho i didnt want to be..but there better sorted in there right albums and off my bedroom floor HA! :rolleyes:

Do you write your own songs on guitar? :eek: and if you do whats your secret to it!

and to you Stalker!

AWWW! ^_^

..Cant help but wonder!

x.x.x
G.G

Well I don't sing or anything but I do know how to compose with jazz theory (I took gr11 jazz last year) but I mostly like to fiddle around with corsd and what not untill I hear somethign that fits.
Just a basic rule though, never have 3 chords progressivly going up (say C,D,E) or the last chord won't sound good. But you can have something like: C,D,F and it would sound better then C,D,E because C,D,E would sound boring. Plus you always have to change key signitures it's not good to stay in one Signiture longer then say 12 bars or it'll sound extremly repetitive. Just some useful tips.

If you ever need more help add me on MSN and I'll glady help you out.

Chris
MSN: dark_dragongod@hotmail.com

99 does everything :). Me
Computers
Games
Making Money
Gym
ladies
friends
movies
music
games
computers
computers
making money
did i mention computers?
just making sure I mentioned computers.

Hmm ...
I like iceskating (haha going around in circles :D), computers, the internet, computer games, hanging out with friends, music, movies, girls, girls and ... what was the last one ... girls ?

What guy doesn't like girls?... oh wait, homosexual people... Well I don't mind them! :O But really what straight guy doesn't love girls?

Chris

Back
Top Bottom