Stupid School

it wasn't to bad...the worst class is gonna be AP world history. and for you GG AP stands for Advanced Placement. and at the end of the course you have to take a test and if you make a 3 4 or 5 you can get college credit!! lol...allready got homework for AP world history :( i hate that class...but the rest seems to be fun. like in AP chemistry today we saw some "demonstrations" were he soaked a bandana in a 50/50 mixture of water and alchohal and lit it on fire!! then he just let it burn...not harming the bandana. then we got a funnel connected to a hose and the hose was connected to the gas line. we got dish detergent and blew bubbles full of gas....well...we had a candle taped to a stick and poped the bubbles w/ them and flames when everywere!! fun stuff. then he got this stuff called menthol or sumthing like that and poured some in a large plastic jug. he shook it around for awhile and then got a match and stuck it over the jug....BOOM!!!! the flames would sparotically shoot out of the top!! it was AWESOME!!! and again for you GG the blue and white game is kinda like a ritual that we do...our school colors are blue and white...so when we start school we allways have a "blue and white" game. were we just scrimage ourselfs....:D

lol ...im allready back :D!!! but im fixin to go to the blue&white game...and after that im having like 5 friends over and were goin to The Cortex tomorow...ive allready talked about the cortex in another thread ... so i won't explain here...but i doubt ill have time to get back on after the game :D

I hate skool w/a passion to!! looking forward to the end of year as i finish skool for eva!!! i worked it i have bout 55 skool days left then i have finished my year 12 studies!!! carnt wait!!

i don't go back till september 6th too. this year is going to rock because i have 5 computer/tech corses and one english and math, but i like math so it doesn't count as a negative. only english,lol.

Im in school already, We had to go back early because of all the hurricanes made us not go to school.

We have 2 terms each with 4 classes. This term sucks because I have Geometry, Biology, English (These are all easy classes -_- i get in trouble for falling asleep and its affecting my grades) Then theres Programming 1 -_- I basically finish my work and get online, play halo, f**k with the system, etc.

But next term will rock. Computers each class! Commercial Art, Television Production (We do the announcements and stuff over the School Tvs), Web Design 1 (Hey, Its a prerequisite =\), And I work as a Computer Tech for the last 80 minutes of the day! hah! That comes with the administrator priveleges! Sure.. I got em now.. But I get to be allowed to have em =D

that is the way my school is set up too. i don't know when i have my classes yet though.

Back
Top Bottom