Gallery: Your desktop

Hey nice desktop ...
I think you need to make a direct link to it just as Computergen said

no...i did that part right...but i wanna know how to take a screenshot bigger cuz thats the actual size of the pic!

Well, once you save it, you can try to make the dimensions bigger, easier to use Photoshop in my opinion ;) And from there you can display a direct link so that you have the full image size

Heres my desktop:
Desktop.jpg

If you mean me, then lol i didnt make this wallpaper I got it off Deviantart.com they have TONS and TONS of wallpapers there. Check it out sometime.

lol i was talking to you about the awesome wallpaper. and the guy that posted b4 you (dont' member who it was and to lazy to look :D) b/c he suggested making my deminsions differant or sumthing using photoshop...and i don't have it :p

oh lol, well regarding that, you can resize your desktop with any image Viewer. First you hit "print screen" and just go to any image editor like Infranview (you can download that here --> http://downloads-zdnet.com.com/3000-2192-10021962.html ) then "paste" it there by hiting Paste in the program's menu, then just look for the resizing fuctions (In Infranview its very easy just go to ( Image > Resize) and upload it to an image host such as Photobucket.com and post the link to it here and Vuala I hope that helped.

Back
Top Bottom