Xbox 360 Price revealed and Available for preorder!

How did I know this would turn into a flame thread? :p
It's a matter of opinion, I've been using xbox live for over 2 years now and its unbeatable for online service, and anyway I just prefer the games in general.
I have a ps2 and xbox, I prefer to play my xbox.
PS3 isn't going to 'pwn' the 360, it packs more power yeah, but this means nothing if you don't have the games/service to back it up. PS3 will still be awesome no doubt but hey that's my view.
As i've said, I'm waiting until I can spend alot on a computer (In a full time job) to get one.

money_man said:
yea until ps3 comes out at least..man that thing is gunna own, although not if it comes out in 2007, that would make the gpu 2 years behind and microsoft will have taken over sony's console market

your right, if they did that it would kill them. it would be kinda funny though because Halo 3 is susposed to come out the same day PS3 is so it will criple it. if the PS3 doesn't come out till 2007 neither will Halo 3,lol.

I wouldn't get one because with out an HDTV, you really can't appreciate it very well. Maybe if my parents buy an HDTV, I'll get one and keep it at there house for my little bro.

I have a HDTV lol, cheapest one around mind, but it's great.
Oh yeah and David I was also pretty suprised at the price, considering the PS2 was £350-400 on release, but hey times change don't they.

Val

I think the price of it will put alot of people off!!! it has put me off for a while, until it drops down abit!! but other then that it will be sweet!!! carnt wait till a mate gets one!

moondoggie said:
I wouldn't get one because with out an HDTV, you really can't appreciate it very well. Maybe if my parents buy an HDTV, I'll get one and keep it at there house for my little bro.

i'm going to be playing it on a CRT TV,lol. i could really care less about the graphics i just want the games,lol. till date my favourite game is dragon warrior for NES, GO LITTLE SQUARE PPL!

Looks like gaming systems are costing more and more everytime a new platform is released. Gameplay and technology has improved a whole bunch which is good to see but if people can afford it, good for them.

Maybe I'll wait for Playstation 4...hopefully by that time, I will have a steady income.

Dishdog said:
i'm going to be playing it on a CRT TV,lol. i could really care less about the graphics i just want the games,lol. till date my favourite game is dragon warrior for NES, GO LITTLE SQUARE PPL!

Well dishdog, my HDTV is downstairs and i'm going to want to play upstairs for the majority so I'm going to be playing on a 19 inch CRT, who cares honestly? I agree with you on that one, its the games that matter, and its not gonna like ''OMG i can see the pixels floating around cause i'm not using HDTV!''

:D

Back
Top Bottom