Framerates

go with the x800, i have a 6600gt and i have a friend that has a x800 and it beats mine. not by much but it still beats mine.

money_man said:
believe me, his measly 128mb x800 couldnt spank a squirrel let alone me dont forget upgrading capabilities

Hey man... I've oc... don't assume anything... what's your clock speeds? seriously... my friends and I have benchmarked our cards... his 128mb 6600gt and my 128mb x800 and I have beaten him every single time. I'm serious... The 6600gt has 128bit and I have 256bit... um hello? Maybe not against two 6600gt or higher.... but still.... my card against a 6600gt 128mb and my card comes out on top... I wasn't talking about you... two 6600gt's is a different story... but one on one... yeah...

Dishdog said:
go with the x800, i have a 6600gt and i have a friend that has a x800 and it beats mine. not by much but it still beats mine.

Thank you....

Okay this is only my personal opinion, but I always use nVidia cards. I have never even tried ATI and I don't feel a need to since my nVidia cards have always a) been cheap b)could play the newest games for a while with the best settings c) not a single broken card. But ofcourse it's ur choise, if u want to get the x800 then get it. It is a good card, though one of my friend had it and it overheated all the time (just a manufacturing mistake) so he had to sent it back. And I know that the overheating problem has happened to many other ppl, but ofcourse there are thousands of ppl who use the x800 daily without any problem.

With ATI cards u get a program to overclock with. And with nVidia cards u can download a program to oc with.

Back
Top Bottom