Stupid School

Kalgatha

Fully Optimized
School starts today....actually im headed that way in about 5 min. i just love CF so much i had to tell ya!! lol *sighs* i have alot of "AP" classes and i know im gonna have even MORE HOMEWORK!!! i hate homework w/ a passion. but we have our Blue & White game today so i have sumthing to look forward to :D

Aww poor Kalgatha :( Thanks for letting us no, i dont no bout other people but im glad you shared :D ..whats "AP" class tho? and 'Blue & White game '???

If it would make you feel any better i have to go back to 'school'(well you could call it that, its like a course) in another 2 weeks and its gunna be scary :( (long story about all that tho)
But i cant wait in a way coz i m currently homeschooled :rolleyes: so then i can see my old pals i used to hang wif and all that fun FUN stuff *evil laugh* and yeah..meh... :rolleyes: newho i wont rant on bout me..

All the best with school! *Huggles*
Study hard, even tho homework sucks....i no i no!
Its important..

x.x.x
G.G

Yeah, I have two two page reports for AP english, and I haven't even started those. Um, I haven't even started the book yet lawl.

geek_gal said:
Aww poor Kalgatha :( Thanks for letting us no, i dont no bout other people but im glad you shared ..whats "AP" class tho? and 'Blue & White game '???

If it would make you feel any better i have to go back to 'school'(well you could call it that, its like a course) in another 2 weeks and its gunna be scary :( (long story about all that tho)
But i cant wait in a way coz i m currently homeschooled :rolleyes: so then i can see my old pals i used to hang wif and all that fun FUN stuff *evil laugh* and yeah..meh... :rolleyes: newho i wont rant on bout me..

All the best with school! *Huggles*
Study hard, even tho homework sucks....i no i no!
Its important..

x.x.x
G.G

Hey I used to be "kinda" home schooled too, before last year where I wanted to meet friends and that. Then I went into gr 9 and did what ever I wanted class wise because I could but this year I'm not taking many classes, plus I don't start school untill september 6'th anyways :D.

Chris

enjoy school! i left school about a month ago... im into an apprentaship now, should be fun...

My school started last tuesday. First year in my new school. :eek:
It ain't that bad now, but i know it's going to be after a few weeks. Though luckily I can choose a lot of my courses so it's going to be quite much sport based time tables. :D

HAHAHAHAHA you have school you have school *points at Kalgatha and laughs like a maniac*

that sucks dude you have school already. mine starts in like 2 weeks.

haha, now all ive gotta do is learn how to do maintaince on aerocraft radar and comms equipment... thats what the apprentaship is for... its a 5 year apprentaship, with the first year at college...

Back
Top Bottom