Questions Only; Revised

Stalker

In Runtime
~Mr Mixx~ said:
ok, seems to me that this new game thread has'nt taken off in the right direction. Please make another thread making an example so other's will know how to play the game.

Will Do!

Alright! The Rules go as follows!

1.- QUESTIONS ONLY - The title says it. Never say anything that isnt in the form of a question.
2.- Every post must be related to the previous post.
3.- All Posts must abide by forum rules
4.- There was confusion in the last thread so Maybe I should explain what I meant!

When I say questions only. Some people think theyre going to be smart and just say a sentence and end it with a question mark. This doesnt make it a question. You know what I mean when I say this, Dont make the game harder than it is, K?

Now! You wanted an example? You got it!
Ok, This Is how the Game works.

Player 1: What should we all talk about?
Player 2: Don't you have any ideas?
Player 3: Why should we have to pick a topic? Didn't you make the thread?
Player 1: Well don't you think when I made the topic I did it thinking someone else would pick a topic?
Player 3: Why would I think that, huh?
Player 2: Alright, Who thinks Player 1 needs to pick a topic!?
Player 4: Wouldnt everyone think that so they wouldnt have to think a topic up themselves?
Player 1: So what do you all think of neutons theory of relativity?
Player 5: What kind of topic is that!? o_O
End Example

Lol, Hopefully that sums it up for you all, Lets let the games begin shall we?
Begin

Who thinks that this will end in failure too?

Can we just stop these silly games.... *sigh* it's really just a post count upper method... I highly doubt that this is entertaining to you guys... unless you are REALLY easily amused... we already have word association and other... whatever. I guess if you guys really want to play this game... I can't stop you... lol...

Dammit What Is It With You People And Not Listening To The Rules!?!?!

Why Cant You Just Stop Spamming And Play The Game Right!?! You Realise Itll Be Fun Once You Start Playing It Right Dont You!?

It Just Goes To Prove How Pathetic You People Are When You Cant Grasp The Simple Concept Of questionsonly!!!!!!!

20040331-no-spam.gif

This thread should be locked. Kalgatha already made a new one, where the game has already started. And I know the game wasn't originally his idea but I don't really care.

look man im sorry for all this...but i just wanted to play the game...yes im easily amused by things like this. :D but mr. mixx had said what he said and hrs passed w/out you doing anythi9ng...so i took matters into my own hands!! look im srry for upsetting you and "stealing" your game!! im pretty sure that everyone knows its your game that you made

Back
Top Bottom