Fave TV show?

dyserq said:
Yeah ! Go 24
I watch Lost ... the final is on next week in Australia :D Although people in America have already seen it ;)
Does anybody watch the news ? :rolleyes:

Who cares if some plane crashed down somewhere or some important person get's killed. They never show the explosions and shooting as they do in TV shows and movies. :D So the conclusion: News are boring. :D But yes I do watch them sometimes.

I watch lost too, the way they ended it sucks but i won't go into detail. i watch the news when i can, but it makes me so angry because of all the stupid things ppl agrue over.

I watch family guy (like evrybody else), Southpark, *showcase ;)* pretty much whats ever on that I feel like watching.
(wish I still had techtv)

Chris

Behemoth said:
Im gonna try and be different here....how about Invader Zim, Aqua Teen, and maybe....

Family Guy.

YEAH GO BEHEMOTH lol. i love those shows but they dont show zim here anymore :( i also like south park and futurama and tripping the rift and some other things that i cant think of.

I watch anything Anime, Stargate Sg1 & Atlantis (Though I do say the original Stargates were better, They got Rid of oneil, Trying to get rid of Carter, Daniel could be dying In the next episode, Tielk Isnt in sg1 anymore Hes like, First in command over the.. not Go 'uld But the good guys with symbyotes) Its like Atlantis and Sg1 are both the same series =\

Then Theres always Wildfire, Smallville, Any of the Movies on TV, Sci Fi channel in general, CTN & AnN, etc

draconum said:
Looks like somebody likes startrek :p

Chris

Yeah, I'm a pretty big fan. I was never really into the original series though. As of now, there are no plans on coming out with a new Star Trek series. So sad.... :(

Back
Top Bottom