Damn girls

BobTheLOL said:
Everyone says that there is plenty of women out there. But I find that to be complete bull. When it is prooven I will have faith.

Bur for now it is a bunch of bull.

Go to a few bars. I bet that about 90% of the women in the bars are single. Though most of them are older than u. But u will see that there are many single women out there.

AWW..Im sorry...
Heres some pointers,
Dont bother listening to people that say
"oh yeah dont worry, your young blah blah blah" etc like that..
There IS such thing as young TRUE love at a young age, it just deppens and just let 'fate' take its course..hey thats what im doing :)
even tho its sucks pretty much...I cant really give much advice but i must add you are brave putting that in a thread about your love life, i wouldnt even dare think of doing it! lol omy...

Yeah you no what EX SUCK!!!! :mad:
They all should be hunted down and taken to another place FAR FAR FARRRRRRRRRR AWAY from you not to get in your life again....
there is my lil outbrust:eek: .. :p

Also another thing to add, always follow your feelings, if you like, REALLY like/love your sorten girlfriend/ex, go for it but in the righ time what feels right...

All the best mate!

hey i should be a r/ship guru!......
agh NOT... :rolleyes:

x.x.x
G.G

geek_gal said:
AWW..Im sorry...
Heres some pointers,
Dont bother listening to people that say
"oh yeah dont worry, your young blah blah blah" etc like that..
There IS such thing as young TRUE love at a young age, it just deppens and just let 'fate' take its course..hey thats what im doing :)
even tho its sucks pretty much...I cant really give much advice but i must add you are brave putting that in a thread about your love life, i wouldnt even dare think of doing it! lol omy...

You are right in most cases... but... sometimes young love sux too... I've seen way to many people at school who have had parents who have divorced or are getting divorced, just becuse they were in love when they were young... or so they thought. You have to wait to be mature... trust me on this on. This has happened to my family... I know. Just because one doesn't work out... doesn't mean that you should kill yourself... no way. BUt yes, in some cases, young love can last forever... it just depends on your luck, your sense of love, and whether you can stand being around that person from age 18 all the way till your 80s-90s...

Yea its true
Young love is something that goes with the flow i guess, if everybody else is talking about it and doing it, then you would, people at their young age want to fit in ;)
As for girls, i would still need some pointers for the future, you hear that, future :D not now ... haha, GG comes to mind for advice, seeing as though she is the only girl that i know goes here, although i am almost certain to be wrong :D

wtf? why are you talking about love, and back to topic, bob wait for a girl to approach you, they do it ad you get to meet, dont ask girls let them ask you, it worked fior me although im 12

Lol
We're talking about love because thats what boyfriends and girlfriends should share :D
Well ... i am going to keep myself at my normal routine of staying away from girls and looking away ;)

Steven12 said:
wtf? why are you talking about love, and back to topic, bob wait for a girl to approach you, they do it ad you get to meet, dont ask girls let them ask you, it worked fior me although im 12

Actually the best way to get a girlfriend is not to sit on a corner and wait for them to come to u. Though it works that way too. :D

Personally at the moment Im not worrieing abuot girls, if one aproches me then I'll give it a try, otherwise I'm not really into it right now. But anyways, I would suggest just taking a break get stuff done in yuor life that you wanted todo. Work on school shit or what ever.

Chris

lol go steven go!! lol im kinda in a similer situation. the torn between 2 girls part...execpt mine is w/ 3!! lol.

Kalgatha said:
lol im kinda in a similer situation. the torn between 2 girls part...execpt mine is w/ 3!! lol.

Well well well.. Bet this you!
< G.G torn between 4!!!!! yes four guys:p Take that! ;)

dyserq said:
haha, GG comes to mind for advice, seeing as though she is the only girl that i know goes here, although i am almost certain to be wrong :D
Yes yes come to me for advice why dont you...i love it, ive learnt alot from you moron guys(haha no offence) but yeah you guys are confuse'n! totally...
btw i EM a girl ^_^;)

jac006 said:
You are right in most cases... but... sometimes young love sux too... I've seen way to many people at school who have had parents who have divorced or are getting divorced, just becuse they were in love when they were young... or so they thought. You have to wait to be mature... trust me on this on. This has happened to my family... I know. Just because one doesn't work out... doesn't mean that you should kill yourself... no way. BUt yes, in some cases, young love can last forever... it just depends on your luck, your sense of love, and whether you can stand being around that person from age 18 all the way till your 80s-90s...

Yep thats so so true, and it for sure deppens if you have luck and its totally right to last...it just comes down to a alot of things really...meh who nos! *shrug*

Bob hows it going mate? any luck? looking up for you?

x.x.x
G.G

Back
Top Bottom