Damn girls

BobTheBuilder

Daemon Poster
I am so like wow..

Basically, lost my girl friend.. Because my EX and I talked and she kinda tore me towards her..

I am like torn between the two and my current girl friend just left so I sit alone wanting to drink it up real bad.

So, I am stuck by my self..

My other ex and I are gonna talk because we dated for 2 years and my girl that just left a couple months.

*sigh*

Not crying yet.. :|

Were you the guy that was talking about joining the air force and your girlfriend will never leave you even if you take 4 years apart?

OUchies... yeah, I've had that happen to me a couple of times too... it hurts. How old are you? If you're between ages 14-18... man.... don't sweat it. I'm 16... trust me... girls come and go like the waves in the ocean... you just hafta to know when you can ride the waves perfectly... as in, pick the perfect girl. Just relax... try to think about other things, besides your recent one.... you'll make it. DOn't do anything stupid... TRUST ME. You'll regret it... BIG TIME. Hope everything works out....

Mental Liberator said:
Were you the guy that was talking about joining the air force and your girlfriend will never leave you even if you take 4 years apart?

I ruined us...

I think personally..

I am still joining the Air Force..

Got nothing worth it here anymore I am gone in a couple months..

how old are you? if your still young don't worry about it there will be more women in your life.

i wouldn't be so worried about it then. this may sound really harsh but you probably wouldn't be with either of them for life anyways. i see a lot of my friends go through this. they think they are going to be with a chick forever and then boom they brake up.

Everyone says that there is plenty of women out there. But I find that to be complete bull. When it is prooven I will have faith.

Bur for now it is a bunch of bull.

well you have 2 now and your 18. so i'm going out a long shot and in saying your going to be set.lol. plus chicks dig army ppl,lol.

Back
Top Bottom