What's the most you've ever multitasked?

jac006

Golden Master
Simple question... answer it... lol. Let's see... The most I ever did was browse the web, email, write a word doc, listen to music, burn a dvd, record a tv show, and have steam running in the backgroun, along with adobe, and some other crap... lol. Here's the screen shot:
my comp was slower than normal, but it was still running at an acceptable pace... how about you guys? how much do you do? p.s. ignore that word doc stuff... just look along the bottom... a.p. u.s. history stuff... lol... ;)

most likely... what one? The 4800+? or what? edit... oh the 4400+ noice... yeah, some multitasking there...

jac u have that setup and you can only multitask that much?? my specs are:

intel pentium4 2.4 GHz processor
378 (i think.. somewhere around that) RAM
and crap like that
and i opened like 50 programs (including maya, flash, dreamweaver, 3ds max, and all microsoft apps, and my computer didnt even crash :D, ill post the screen shot i took tomorrow.

ur computer must be able to do muuuch more than that..

jcon89 said:
jac u have that setup and you can only multitask that much??

DUde... it was a 7.5gb dvd I was burning (double layer) ... I don't have flash and dreamweaver and all that... or I would...

Quantum Flux said:
how u know i getin the 4400?

Your sig dude... your site... yeah.

edit...

that's what is running... only I've closed some programs... look above... just add a couple and there you go...

to jac..

ah ok, i didnt know u were burning a double layer dvd. i'll post my pic.. i couldnt even believe that i was running all of those programs on my computer at the same time though... my pc really blows right now

Back
Top Bottom