What song are u listening to atm.

Behemoth said:
Definetly like Slayer, Sepultura ( with Max), and Mushroomhead. Who is this Children of Bodom? Never heard of them.

Children of Bodom is a finnish metal band. I don't like their music too much since some of the songs are more like screaming/shouting than singin. But I do listen to them once in a while.

daemon said:
Children of Bodom is a finnish metal band. I don't like their music too much since some of the songs are more like screaming/shouting than singin. But I do listen to them once in a while.

Cool, thanks. I'll have to check them out.

Behemoth said:
Definetly like Slayer, Sepultura ( with Max), and Mushroomhead. Who is this Children of Bodom? Never heard of them.

As previously said, they're a finnish metal band. Very heavy, the lead guitarist/vocalist (Alexi Laiho) is one of the best guitarists in the world - mad solos, very riffy, but also stated before, no singing, just a kind of growly scream for vocals.

I personally recommend: Hate Me!, Needled 24/7, Bodom Beach Terror and Triple Corpse Hammer Blow. Enjoy.

Slayer said:
As previously said, they're a finnish metal band. Very heavy, the lead guitarist/vocalist (Alexi Laiho) is one of the best guitarists in the world - mad solos, very riffy, but also stated before, no singing, just a kind of growly scream for vocals.

I personally recommend: Hate Me!, Needled 24/7, Bodom Beach Terror and Triple Corpse Hammer Blow. Enjoy.

Thanks- I'll have to check those out.

Slayer said:

As I said before I don't like their music too much, but Hate Me and Needled 24/7 are definately the best songs. The Britney Spears cover is good too. :D

Nice daemon, Stairway is Led Zeps greatest piece of work.

I'm listening to, Velvet Revolver - Dirty Little thing

Something other than Evanescence ..amaz'nly

Idepeche mode's :D
Violator
Song ~ halo :p great stuff

x.x.x
G.G

Back
Top Bottom