anti static wristbands?

BuzzStPoint said:
Actually your wrong..

It is BTW
As is FTP
As is FBI
As is CIA
They are all capital letters when you abbrevite like that same as if you did New York.. You dont go Ny you put it at NY.

Now you learned something so you can use google now..

Do you realise what you are arguinng about. And i believe New York is abreviated to NY because it has to be capitalized due to the fact it is a noun, not becuase you are abreviating it, so your argument is not valid.

yellowsnowman said:
no i wont remove it, 1st ammendment.

And so what if i got an attitude? wats it to you?

That is funny don't you remember agreeing to the rules and terms of the website, that must ring a bell. Can you use the 1st ammendment as an argument on an international website? The answer is no, there are people with many ethnic and religious backgrounds from many countries. The interent isnt american or christian.

TreeHugger said:
Do you realise what you are arguinng about. And i believe New York is abreviated to NY because it has to be capitalized due to the fact it is a noun, not becuase you are abreviating it, so your argument is not valid.

Main Entry: ATM
Function: abbreviation
automated teller machine, automatic teller machine

Main Entry: atm
Function: abbreviation
atmosphere, atmospheric

Sooo there is a reason for capitol abbreviations.....
Hmmm.. yeah I think my argument is valid. Dont believe me look it up in the dictionaries....

TreeHugger said:

any shorten word needs to be in caps, not just nouns.

Yes im not saying he's not right, i am saying that New York is capitalized because it's a noun which takes presidence over the abreviation (seems to me).. Im sorry, i thought it was a bad example.

if your reall not sure just read this. 1.)ware shoes 2.)buy a antistatic wristband they only cost like 7 USD, (invest if you live a a cold climit or a place with high humidity). but most of all dont sweat the small stuff.

Back
Top Bottom