SLI do you need it?????

Yeah? Nice.... but I still think that R520 will pwn... xbox360 or what. And the ps3 will have some massive nvidia chip I've heard... or is it the other way around? xbox360 = ati or nvidia... lost. Well, thje ps3 will most likely have better graphics... that's what I've heard.

i hear ps3 is going with a modified 7800 chip and intel is making a cell processor. but yeah itll definately pwn 360. speciall with the blue ray discs (25gb or Dual layer 50gb)

yeah but the blu-ray is only going to be 1x thats super slow compared to the dvd-9. So the ps3 will have more info but the data transfer rate will be slow at least for now.

ok back to SLI, when and if ATI ever put out a crossfire solution, since its not even shipped yet Nvidia has a 32pipeline version of the 7800gtx in their back pocket, dont forget nvidia's current 7800gtx is in a class of its own since there is no competition, once ati brings out a card nvidia then needs to make a card to match or beat it, and the cards will go on and on. btw PS3 PWNS XBOX360

money_man said:
ok back to SLI, when and if ATI ever put out a crossfire solution, since its not even shipped yet Nvidia has a 32pipeline version of the 7800gtx in their back pocket, dont forget nvidia's current 7800gtx is in a class of its own since there is no competition, once ati brings out a card nvidia then needs to make a card to match or beat it, and the cards will go on and on. btw PS3 PWNS XBOX360

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha... Oh I'm laughing so hard right now seriously I wish there where some way I could show you how hard I'm laughing. You say ok back to SLI and then at the end try to start a flame war. Keep on hating M$ keep on talkin smack about Live. I mean we don't need people like you playing the xbox.

Back
Top Bottom