AHH!!! to long!!

Kalgatha

Fully Optimized
ok...i wanna know if it just me, or if this is normal. when im uploading pictures to photobucket it takes FOREVER!!! i've been sitting here for at least 10 min waiting for it to upload 2 pictures!!!

and another thing....my yahoo mail just went gay on me!! i refreshed it and its all .... not the same...and hardly does anything!! like i wanna email my friend...but it doesn't have anynames in my address book and i dont' have it written down!!

restarting your computer might help. you would be amazed how many problems it fixes,lol.

Yeha, tis true. Everytime your reboot, you clear your ram.. like a fresh awakening...

Maybe the picts you are uploading is too big. When I upload attachments in Hotmail knowing that I may exceed their attachment limit, it would take forever to upload. All that processing just to tell me that I have exceeded maximum limit.

well first of all I don't use yahoo, I perfer gmail cause it owns. Then yes restarting your comptuer sometimes works miracles.

Chris

yeah i do usually use gmail too...but i have to check yahoo everynow and then. anyway...i restarted my compuoter and its still the same :( owell...

Back
Top Bottom