America The Free, America The Proud, America The Terror

I find the avg american teenager to be ignornant narrow mindly and amazely stupid. I've been in world history classes where KIDS at the age of 15 and 16 turly believe cananda is a state, or its contient, i've even had one kid wonder and go. I wonder how french poeple understand each other. I'm no fan of america. I consider america to be a big fat baby with a dangour weopon in its hand. HOWEVER I also compare american to rome much unlike. Rome fell. So will America. Rome lasted from 27 BC to about 327 AD or so? I mean heck America is the only country that walks around with the bible preaching it. Yet in school my world history teacher can't refer to BC he has to say BCE (become common era) or AD is I believe CE (comain era) just because BC and AD are relegionish related. America contradicts it self so many times. All men are created equal gays can't get married by law. Or You have the right to purse happniess yet again many rights are blocked. IDK consider myself a bit of a liberal. But in my general view of america I find its poeple to be hugely ignorant of the world outside of them. Some say nuke iraq. I'll go um have you propely thought this though. They'd go yea I have. I'd go you do fully reliease that nuking is not theanswer. mainly due to the fact the radition will kill milions and make the land uterrly useless and so fouth. They still never do under my logical. Esp the south. We have some really stupid kids in teh south. Note we also have some really smart ones. But mostly stupid.

Yeah, You know what I think, We should take a certain quote to heart :(

Why cant we all just get along?

LMAO, so much in one night, why did I have to miss out on it?

I reckon we should have a huge federation, just like the Russians want. All of Europe, the Mighty US of A and all the commonwealth countries. This would improve our security. We're all allies and all rich with very similar democracies. It could be set up like a huge republic.

Scotland should be the capital. Everybody likes Scotland :) well, apart from some English, but the majority are grown up enough.

I believe there was a quote from George Washington himself.. "Mankind, when left to themselves, are unfit for their own government."

And another for the war on iraq part.. "To be prepared for war is one of the most effective means of preserving peace"

But also, Another Quote

"To be prepared for war may be a keen way in preserving peach. But the second you enter into war, That peace is interupted. Thus, Is it really peace we are preserving?"

Frankly we will have wars. We will always have wars. Wars will never end. WHY?!?!?!? HUMAN NATURE. Greed & Power. Even america going into WWII involed greed. It made our encomoy go boom. I'm not againit war. Because talks only go so far. However I feel its best to walk softly with a big stick.

Stalker your missing the point...to be prepared for war is the most effective means of preserving peace. To actually go into war is to constrain the enemy to accomplish OUR will. Which means, the only reason we are going to war, is to bring forth peace.

Back
Top Bottom