OMG I can't wait!

Oh lol... no. I've seen my friend playing it... killing giant scorpians... lol. Sorry. I don't remember his either...

draconum said:
Will do, I just need to put in my ram and video card then install the Software and stuff, and then make sure everythings working... the play guildwars. :p

Chris

lol i was talking to him...but thanx anyway :D lol

I still have to make an account and guess what, my ram isn't working for soem reason so tomorrow I have to take my comptuer there get different ram make sure it works and then work from there.
But I'll let you know what my Guildwars name is when I get on the game :)

Chris

why can't I make a guildwars account?
because my computer isn't working, I'm getting the ram problem fixed this morning.

Chris

well I took it back to the store I bought most the parts from and they said that it was the motherboard, luckly I bought the motherboard from them, so they said that I just need to take it out bring it back to them tomrorow morning and they'll give me a new one.

So hopfully it'll get working then.

Chris

I forced him to buy guild wars, by notifying him of its awsomeness >=D. Can't wait till you get yer compy running chris, then we can go pwn some lightning drakes together ^_^. Also, for Kalgatha, I'm Joe Ominousweapon most of the time :D

Edit: oh teh noes! Sorry Kalgatha, I kept thinking your name was Kalgutha, so I spelt it as such >_>

Back
Top Bottom