anti static wristbands?

ooooh *shakes in boots*

-The most important rule when using CF is to treat each other with respect and remember this is a forum for all ages and abilities.

Your signature does not respect CF or its members.

yellowsnowman said:
no i wont remove it, 1st ammendment.

And so what if i got an attitude? wats it to you?

how old are you to say that? like a 5 yr old..."this is a free country" sort of thing. do you not have any friends, is that the case? if so, i'm sorry about all the previous stuff i wrote.

Yeah he is a 5 year old....After having a chat with him over AIM. I hope he dies. Literally, if he did....I wouldn't show any emotion, except for happiness of course.

lmao, you dummys ever read the sticky DONT GET INVOLVED? I guess not, i advise you to start reading again and check it.

Anyway, gotta gang on me just to take me down? And computergen that conversation on aim was a joke. You are the 5 year old, insulting me then signing off right away so I cant have a rebuttle. wow.. Mature.

wow u really fixed ur sig u toko off NA...wow, it's jsut a shortened form of that word. you are offending members but i guess you dont care because your obviously too good for the rules. BTW buzz your right.

basebalplyr said:
ok, not sure how this work...first time building a computer. i've heard people say they've friend their computers by not wearing this wristband. do i HAVE to buy it, or is there some way around it?

I haven't got any time to read the replies to this, so this might already be said a few times.

I have build about 5 computers in the past few years and never used anti-static wristbands, never thought about grounding myself or anything like that. And not once has anything broken. My stepfather has a computercompany of his own and at least to my knowledge he has never used any wristbands while building comps.

Back
Top Bottom