Are humans holograms ?

I personally wouldn't argue with syrin, I know him personally and he's a extremely smart person. Then you findout his age and you'd be like :O...
but anyways, I personally don't think Humans are holograms mainly to the fact that we're carbon based lifeforms, holograms are certainly not carbon based. I can't find any ways of somebody proving that humans are holographic images that are produced my some mysterious force that no one knows about, it's like saying that they're a unknown "Force" in the universe that sustains as a holograms. I jsut can't see it being fit saying that Humans are holograms.

Chris

How am I contradicting myself? I never said elsewhere that the Matrix is real. If you're refering to the 'hologram theory', that is definitely NOT the Matrix, it is something far different. Also, I already said that a theory cannot be proven right, just wrong. ALSO, when I said 'don't forget about religion', I said because that's basically what this hologram theory is, it's some kind of religion x_X. A religion is basically a set of beliefs and ethics corresponding to stories involving a higher power, or a set of higher powers (Greek and Norse mythology). This hologram theory would basically be the same thing, because something would have had to create the machine casting the holograms, and that something would be the higher power. There's no proof as to its existence... but there's no way in hell you can proove the hologram theory wrong. Just like there's no way you can prove Christianity right or wrong.

Also, don't think I'm 'for' this hologram theory. I actually think it's a load of bullhonkey, just like I think Christianity is a load of bullhonkey, as is Judaism and other religions. I don't mean offense, I know people believe in those religions, and they can believe in those religions all they want, I won't fault them for that. It's just that I, for one, do not believe in any religion, including this hologram theory.

Stalker, I didn't say that nobody wants to hear your religious thoughts; I said try not to have a heavy dose of religion in your arguments. Also, 'religious and personal beliefs sway all opinions'? A belief IS an opinion. I never said 'don't have an opinion, don't believe anything I don't tell you to believe, I'm shoving my thoughts down your throat and now you must accept them as true'. I just don't want to have to try to defend an opinion against stuff like 'but God never made it that way, so nyah, you're wrong'.

wow syrin...your a very good writer!! and yes david lets please keep this thread open...why would you close it?

<$XeoN>Killer92 said:
What the heck? I want to know what he said im curious. TELL ME . please

Ok folks here's the drill. If there is no edit line that says what date/time and the mod or admin that made the edit then it is a part of the post made by the member and not an edit done by one of the staff. Any normal member that presents him/her self as staff or admin is subject to getting shown the door. Stop and reread the post. It's so obvious...

Edit> It's post number 53 I was refering to. And you should see the edit line below this. So if you don't see one like the one below we didn't do it.

Syrin said:
How am I contradicting myself? I never said elsewhere that the Matrix is real. If you're refering to the 'hologram theory', that is definitely NOT the Matrix, it is something far different. Also, I already said that a theory cannot be proven right, just wrong. ALSO, when I said 'don't forget about religion', I said because that's basically what this hologram theory is, it's some kind of religion x_X. A religion is basically a set of beliefs and ethics corresponding to stories involving a higher power, or a set of higher powers (Greek and Norse mythology). This hologram theory would basically be the same thing, because something would have had to create the machine casting the holograms, and that something would be the higher power. There's no proof as to its existence... but there's no way in hell you can proove the hologram theory wrong. Just like there's no way you can prove Christianity right or wrong.

Also, don't think I'm 'for' this hologram theory. I actually think it's a load of bullhonkey, just like I think Christianity is a load of bullhonkey, as is Judaism and other religions. I don't mean offense, I know people believe in those religions, and they can believe in those religions all they want, I won't fault them for that. It's just that I, for one, do not believe in any religion, including this hologram theory.

Stalker, I didn't say that nobody wants to hear your religious thoughts; I said try not to have a heavy dose of religion in your arguments. Also, 'religious and personal beliefs sway all opinions'? A belief IS an opinion. I never said 'don't have an opinion, don't believe anything I don't tell you to believe, I'm shoving my thoughts down your throat and now you must accept them as true'. I just don't want to have to try to defend an opinion against stuff like 'but God never made it that way, so nyah, you're wrong'.

Well i don't know Syrin personally but i can see that he is good at these kinds of debates ...

Also, I already said that a theory cannot be proven right, just wrong.

How many times do i have to tell you? IT IS A THEORY, it is a theory and always will be unless proven right or wrong. And how can it just be proven wrong, what you are saying is just plain similar to saying that the planets revolved around Earth until we had enough technology to realise that it didn't, at that time they thought that it was absolutely correct and just unable to be proven wrong seeing as though it was accepted for quite a while, we currently think that that was just stupid ... what they failed to realise is the fact that they didn't know enough about the universe to make a suitable conclusion, just as is happening here, right now in this situation that we are presently talking about

it's some kind of religion x_X. A religion is basically a set of beliefs and ethics corresponding to stories involving a higher power, or a set of higher powers (Greek and Norse mythology). This hologram theory would basically be the same thing, because something would have had to create the machine casting the holograms, and that something would be the higher power.

Although you think that a theory is some kind of religion, there are cases of that but what my friend is talking about is not a religion, just something that he believes in, yes there is some relation, but that is just naive and only to a certain extent

There's no proof as to its existence... but there's no way in hell you can proove the hologram theory wrong. Just like there's no way you can prove Christianity right or wrong.

That is true that you can't prove christianity right or wrong and yes this theory may be utterly nonsense but if you think of a possibilities it could happen

That is your opinions and basically, only yours, you can express it but it is hardly contributing to this thread
Well, i will sum up what my friend is saying ...

He is basically saying that (this is only in general ...) we all all made up of a hologram, controlled in a Matrix-like environment. When we experience something, it is just transferring packets of data, just like the internet connectivity within computers ...

Well ... rofl that was actually extremely general ... :D
Anyways, just to remind you so that you don't waste your time or our time, this is a theory, stop saying that this is just absolutely wrong unless you have made a point to support your views on this topic

Actuly theorys arern't proven rigth just wrong just as Syrin said, but it's the evidence that we get from doing experiments that just back up theory and support it, untill possible one experiment shws that the theorys wrong which would mean it's been proven wrong. But in the lines of these it's never been proven right, just been supported by information gained by doing experiments.

Chris

draconum said:
Actuly theorys arern't proven rigth just wrong just as Syrin said, but it's the evidence that we get from doing experiments that just back up theory and support it, untill possible one experiment shws that the theorys wrong which would mean it's been proven wrong. But in the lines of these it's never been proven right, just been supported by information gained by doing experiments.

Chris

Ok then, i shall come back to the theory about the planets revolving around the Earth as opposed to the sun, that was in fact, not proven wrong, it was actually proven right, so technically, your point is invalid, although it may be valid in others, it is not in the situation that we are discussing
Evidence, lets go to the courts then, if there is not enough evidence either way then there is no certain outcome and no finalisation, meaning that there is no conclusion, as there will not be a conclusion to this theory, and again it can be proven right or wrong ... i'm tired of having to repeat and simply stress this point
Proven right? That is why we are discussing this whole issue of the theory! And for support, there is none, only certain peoples different perspectives on the theory, just as everyone has different tastes, we think differently
Simply, i will just say that i am becoming tired of this and going to bed ;)

dyserq said:
Ok then, i shall come back to the theory about the planets revolving around the Earth as opposed to the sun, that was in fact, not proven wrong, it was actually proven right, so technically, your point is invalid, although it may be valid in others, it is not in the situation that we are discussing
Evidence, lets go to the courts then, if there is not enough evidence either way then there is no certain outcome and no finalisation, meaning that there is no conclusion, as there will not be a conclusion to this theory, and again it can be proven right or wrong ... i'm tired of having to repeat and simply stress this point
Proven right? That is why we are discussing this whole issue of the theory! And for support, there is none, only certain peoples different perspectives on the theory, just as everyone has different tastes, we think differently
Simply, i will just say that i am becoming tired of this and going to bed ;)

Don't u ever listen to other ppl?
Chris just told u that theories are not proven right. Which atleast to my understanding is true. And here u are less than 10 minutes later telling us that the planets revolving around earth theory was proven right. And not proven wrong u say? Well atleast to my knowledge scientist have proved that the earth and other planets go around the sun, instead of everything going around earth. U should really go back to the first grade geography class.

Back
Top Bottom